BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Grover

"ban The User Above You"

Why? :D Ban members for what :D for the Why :o

Banned for asking too many questions

By the way Kan Win how did you manage to get a " :D " to appear next to the date and time on your post

MM

Edited by mosquitoman

MM is banned for blaming another member for asking too many questions yet asking a question himself.

(kan win, this is the blame game, and MM youhave the option of a topic icon if you click add reply instead)

MM banned for :

1) Banning the colonel , which would lead to an oversupply situation in smilies.

2) Posting a banning while already banned in a previous post (felony not misdemeanor)

3) Adopting a nick of an insignificant , whining but extremely annoying little pest.

Can't think of a good reason, you're just banned!

Can't think of a good reason, you're just banned!

This is the land of defamation suits so you can now expect one the moment

you de-plane at swampy. You could have at least come up with a bad reason!

(Come to think of it a good one couldn't have been that hard to find - are you a

lazy person by nature? Fess up , I know I am.)

By the way Kan Win how did you manage to get a " :bah: " to appear next to the date and time on your post

Look at the bottom of your Original Post = OP or relpy post. It is there. Just scroll down a little bit and it is just above the "Preview Post" section. Then click in the hole (Post Icons) that you wish to express yourself with like this, above on this post. :bah:

MM

MM banned for :

1) Banning The Colonel , which would lead to an oversupply situation in smilies. Not again :o

2) Posting a banning while already banned in a previous post (felony not misdemeanor) :D

3) Adopting a nick of an insignificant , :D whining :D but extremely annoying little pest. :D

Can't think of a good reason, you're just banned! :o

This is the land of defamation suits so you can now expect one the moment you de-plane at swampy. :bah:

You could have at least come up with a bad reason! :D

Come to think of it :D a good one couldn't have been that hard to find - are you a lazy person :D by nature?

Fess up , I know, I am.) :D

Kan Win :bah:

banning kan win for thinking hes won, aIso banning farangsay for being a smart arse :o

banning kan win for thinking hes won, aIso banning farangsay for being a smart arse :D

Eek is banned for overreaching himself.

"Two birds with one stone" is a myth.

:o

mathew banned cuz you tink too mutt

and

farangsay banned for presuming im maIe

mathew banned cuz you tink too mutt

and

farangsay banned for presuming im maIe

eek..... banned for applying multiple bannings, it says 'the user' not 'the users'

P.S. are you a chick then? (comment made to make it easy for the next person :o )

Thaddeus banned for using the Un-PC term chick when "sheila" would have sufficed. :D

BAN chilliwasabe for having a faster internet connection than me :o