Sukhothai hotel recommendation

HashBrownHarry

59 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

Looking for somewhere in or near the historical park tomorrow night, any suggestions appreciated.

1000-1500 baht.

Thx.

There is a 100 or more in Muang Kao go on line many in your price range. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HashBrownHarry said:

If you can't answer the question why post a reply?

Do you not think i'm aware of the booking websites?

A normal waste of time post from you, why bother?

To go online and look at reviews is what I suggested if you can't do it don't bother replying,  Jesus pathetic. 

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

So why did you not suggest a hotel like i initially asked for then??? the mind boggles....

Hopefully i don't bump into you!

People that have a home in an area don't need to stay in a hotel there.

I would only suggest a hotel in my area to folks I know. That's because I have some understanding of their personal preferences. Other than stating a price range you haven't expressed any preference.

Better to read reviews and decide for yourself. If it's not up to your expectation, it's on you. There's no-one else to vent your frustrations on. Which is perhaps your preference for dealing with failure.

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, alacrity said:

People that have a home in an area don't need to stay in a hotel there.

I would only suggest a hotel in my area to folks I know. That's because I have some understanding of their personal preferences. Other than stating a price range you haven't expressed any preference.

Better to read reviews and decide for yourself. If it's not up to your expectation, it's on you. There's no-one else to vent your frustrations on. Which is perhaps your preference for dealing with failure.

Most people i know personal preference for a hotel for one night would not be much more than clean / safe / hot water and aircon in a pretty central location.

It was a very simple question yet only 1 person has come back with a sensible suggestion whereas the rest of the comments are a waste of time.

* mods - pls close this topic before it turns into a slagging match *

Thanks.

I remember a place off the main drag going towards the ruins, Buarong or Buaroi Hotel Started with a B, anyway. On the RHS, about 100 metres down a soi. Quiet, clean rooms, aircon, king-size bed. 600 baht per night. Breakfast was included, fairly ordinary but one can't expect everything.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I remember a place off the main drag going towards the ruins, Buarong or Buaroi Hotel Started with a B, anyway. On the RHS, about 100 metres down a soi. Quiet, clean rooms, aircon, king-size bed. 600 baht per night. Breakfast was included, fairly ordinary but one can't expect everything.

https://www.agoda.com/search?city=12546

https://www.agoda.com/city/sukhothai-th.html?cid=-211

Edited by Kwasaki
  • Thanks 1