Beauties cosy up to beasts in Chiang Mai

webfact

Beauties cosy up to beasts in Chiang Mai

By THE NATION

800_3a1fa9bc8940540.jpg?v=1607496724

Miss Thailand contestants on Tuesday made the most of wildlife at the Tiger Kingdom in Chiang Mai’s Mae Rim district and at the Night Safari Zoo in Hang Dong district.

EOSR4220.jpg

The 30 beauty pageant participants have been on a publicity tour since last week, starting off with a visit to Lamphun, Lampang and finally Chiang Mai. The tour also aims to promote domestic tourism in the North.

EOSR4359.jpg

The Tuesday programme started with a visit to the “I Love Flower” farm and the Queen Sirikit Botanical Garden in Mae Rim district, where the contestants posed for photos. They then headed for the Tiger Kingdom and Night Safari Zoo to take photographs with giraffes, leopards and tigers, before watching the zoo’s Safari Dancing Show that also features wildlife.

EOSR4704.jpg

EOSR4812.jpg

TON_1150.jpg

TON_1238.jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30399343

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-09

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Do have any evidence or proof of your claims or is it just something that you think ?

Yeah because it’s well known fact that these animals are totally placid around humans ! ????

If you think they are that tame naturally around people even if brought up in captivity , then feel free to pop down to your local zoo and jump in the tiger den as you are so sure they are placid ! I think you might find out I’m correct !

5 minutes ago, ronaldo0 said:

Yeah because it’s well known fact that these animals are totally placid around humans ! ????

If you think they are that tame naturally around people even if brought up in captivity , then feel free to pop down to your local zoo and jump in the tiger den as you are so sure they are placid ! I think you might find out I’m correct !

Tigers in zoos are not reared amongst humans and they are protective of their local environment and thus remain semi wild .

Tigers in the tiger kingdom were rescued as Cubs in the wild and are bought up with human contact and thus dont fear humans, so dont attack them .

I have Western friends who worked in the TK and they assure me that no drugs are involved in making them placid to humans .

So, you have no evidence of your accusations and its just something that you think .

You should be careful before making false accusations , because it wont be the tigers coming to get you, it will be the lawyers suing you for defamation 

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

Tigers in zoos are not reared amongst humans and they are protective of their local environment and thus remain semi wild .

Tigers in the tiger kingdom were rescued as Cubs in the wild and are bought up with human contact and thus dont fear humans, so dont attack them .

I have Western friends who worked in the TK and they assure me that no drugs are involved in making them placid to humans .

So, you have no evidence of your accusations and its just something that you think .

You should be careful before making false accusations , because it wont be the tigers coming to get you, it will be the lawyers suing you for defamation 

Yeah my mistake, was the tiger temple I was thinking off . 
As for your don’t fear and attack people , then tell that to the guy that got attacked there in 2014 or is a lawyer going to tell me that news was false  ?  ????

Edited by ronaldo0

14 minutes ago, ronaldo0 said:

Yeah my mistake, was the tiger temple I was thinking off . 
As for your don’t fear and attack people , then tell that to the guy that got attacked there in 2014 or is a lawyer going to tell me that news was false  ?  ????

One isolated incident in 20 years in an anomaly rather than the norm  , these things happen though with animals ,  even tame dogs sometimes bite people , 

36 minutes ago, CorpusChristie said:

One isolated incident in 20 years in an anomaly rather than the norm  , these things happen though with animals ,  even tame dogs sometimes bite people , 

One stands a better chance of being killed by a tiger than by a shark, 95 vs 64 in 2019.

"...with drugged up tigers ..."

Have you been reading that internet thing again? In this specific case, I'd think you'd have discovered that this is not a thing here any longer (if it was ever actually proven, which I am unaware of any hard evidence being provided).

The Thais are not all ignoramuses, you know? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, fishtank said:

I can only see two beauties in that photo and they both have spots.

We have a Sunday market where you can see much better looking girls who even smile at you.

And I'm talking about a few hundred much better looking girls. But obviously, you've got to have such a long Farang nose, fake tits and chin to be accepted. 

• Like 1