Video: "Farang's" motorcycle accident and rant causes much comment online

webfact

Just now, polpott said:

Happens to me on a daily basis. Thai rider keeps to the extreme left, I move to the right and put my foot down. Simples!

Verbally abusing the poor sod and hitting him on the head is well out of order. He was lucky the taxi driver didn't get his machete out. How to turn a good day into a bad day 101.

With that attitude folk will never learn how to use the road properly to reduce the LOS out of control road carnage....????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, polpott said:

Its certainly not the first incident of "farang comes to Thailand and rides bike for the first time in his life".

Well, the scary thing, he have most likely been here for a very long time, and nothing learned so far

• Like 2

1 minute ago, polpott said:

Its normal in Thailand for bikes. Thais have their own unwritten rules of the road. A Thai wouldn't even blink at the Thai riders actions. If you want to live a happy life in Thailand, neither should you.

What a stupid post, you are obviously an easily led farang....????

• Confused 1
  • Sad 3

Just now, Tagged said:

You seem to been on the forum for a long time, and Im not sure if you just trolling, or you have not been out on the road to much and experienced how it is for real to be driving here. 

Nothing going to change before the government make a proper driving school system that actually work and implement heavy fines for those who brake the rules. Also more tv propaganda alike we used to see back in the west.   Still it will take decades the change the driving culture we see today. 

Folk here are making excuses for the locals doing daft stuff, LOS road carnage is embarrassing but you brush it aside, I don't....

PS. Trolling no, just concerned, so should you ..

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, GroveHillWanderer said:

Except this rider didn't stay to the left. He came out into the middle of the lane and continued to come right down the centre of the lane, straight towards the farang's motorbike up to the point the camera lost sight of him.

Yep, and farangs here think its OK.....????

• Like 2