Miss Thailand beauties dazzle in swimsuits

webfact

Miss Thailand beauties dazzle in swimsuits

By THE NATION

800_e611a70db716aa5.jpg?v=1607654201

Miss Thailand contestants flaunted their beauty in their swimming suits at U Nimman Chiang Mai Hotel on Thursday.

The 30 contestants were a picture of grace in their "Phachara” brand swimsuits.

EOSR6738.jpg

The Miss Thailand pageant was at first called “Miss Siam”, and held for the first time on December 10, 1934. The present name of the competition was used from 1939, after Siam’s name was changed to Thailand.

EOSR6829.jpg

EOSR7183.jpg

EOSR8076.jpg

EOSR8391.jpg

TON_2423.jpg

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30399437

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-11

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patts said:

Saw the headline expecting to see hotties in bikinis, only to find no hotties and no bikinis, looks like something my gran would have worn. ???? 

and by blokes, they all look like Katoys. Maybe that's the idea, I  am never quite sure with these Thai pageants. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

and by blokes, they all look like Katoys. Maybe that's the idea, I  am never quite sure with these Thai pageants. 

I reckon this errant 'katoey calling' is blowback from those heady two-week millionaire days in Pattaya but more especially after one felt compelled to make that fateful, second visit to Tiffany's Cabaret.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Antonymous said:

Skinny, pasty skinned, some sickly, looking girls. And No.3 with the pads hanging out looks like a katoey. These so-called beauty competitions are a  travesty. Thailand has so many truly beautiful women, but they rarely ever make the pageants.

I'm more inclined to think no. 3 hasn't mastered the art of the tuck under.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, HarrySeaman said:

Whoops!  The pads are showing in the second photo. ????

Thanks for looking  closely but there must have been sweat dripping into your eyes. ????

That is sunlight coming from the right side of her. 

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

You what now? This pair aint exactly shrinking violets now are they?

bookends.jpg.79e5e3f845289473cdde512cb7563737.jpg

They are not unattractive. However, what do those faces look like under that massive amount of makeup? As many of us know, makeup can be very deceiving and can make a decent face look quite striking. Some of us prefer a natural beauty. I have seen women here with barely any makeup at all, that are absolutely stunning. Most have a darker, infinitely more appealing, and healthier looking complexion. Casper? I don't think so. The Milky white thing is so tired. 

• Like 1

Just now, spidermike007 said:

They are not unattractive. However, what do those faces look like under that massive amount of makeup? As many of us know, makeup can be very deceiving and can make a decent face look quite striking. Some of us prefer a natural beauty. I have seen women here with barely any makeup at all, that are absolutely stunning. Most have a darker, infinitely more appealing, and healthier looking complexion. Casper? I don't think so. The Milky white thing is so tired. 

Mrs P takes around an hour each day putting on her 'face', but as I told her many times over the many years we have been together, I prefer her with very minimal make up. She will never change I guess, but if it makes her feel happy I am okay with it. . 

• Like 1