Miss Thailand beauties dazzle in swimsuits

webfact

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

They are not unattractive. However, what do those faces look like under that massive amount of makeup? As many of us know, makeup can be very deceiving and can make a decent face look quite striking. Some of us prefer a natural beauty. I have seen women here with barely any makeup at all, that are absolutely stunning. Most have a darker, infinitely more appealing, and healthier looking complexion. Casper? I don't think so. The Milky white thing is so tired. 

Conversly, I have seen a few females over the years without their make up that would scare you to death ! But with it look really good.

They should ban cosmetics and anyone who has been surgically enhanced and keep it "Natural" as the day they were born. (IMHO)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pilotman said:

Mrs P takes around an hour each day putting on her 'face', but as I told her many times over the many years we have been together, I prefer her with very minimal make up. She will never change I guess, but if it makes her feel happy I am okay with it. . 

Not sure about the happy part as much as being too self conscious to go outside without the makeup. The worship of white skin here is so ingrained into the masses. Black is beautiful. Brown is beautiful. Don't you know how pretty you are? You just don't need all that whiteface! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CharlieH said:

Conversly, I have seen a few females over the years without their make up that would scare you to death ! But with it look really good.

They should ban cosmetics and anyone who has been surgically enhanced and keep it "Natural" as the day they were born. (IMHO)

That is exactly my point. What is all that makeup hiding? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pilotman said:

and do a very carful check before you bar fine a 'girl', rather than find out the hard way  in the hotel room that you have picked a chap; allegedly of course, as I wouldn't know first hand.  

sounds like you have experienced some bad surprises  555

• Haha 2

To me 'Natural' Thai is dark skin and broad nose and they look beautiful especially when they smile. All the pictures here look to have had nose jobs and the contestants look like they have been using skin whitening cream.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, KeeTua said:

Must be an old photo, they're slim with black hair and thankfully no tattoos or braces.

That's a good point.

Long time ago when Stephen Leather wrote "Private Dancer" basically all girls in the novel had long black hair. Years later, when he publish the novel in Thailand they needed a cover picture from such a girl. But where to find one? By then most Thai girls had color in their hair. Finally they found one in Angel Witch where they made the picture for the novel cover. True story.

677626.jpg

3 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's the wonderful situation in Thailand. Lots of Thai guys like the look of these misses. And lots of farangs like cute brown girls. So Thais and farangs don't compete because they like different kind of girls. Great!

I think it is more like, the brown skinned girls is which populate the bars and gogo's, and the white skinned are out of reach for the two-week millionaire farangs.

I'm sure 90% of TVF members who looked at this thread, would trade in their current partner for the ugliest one in the OP picture, but unfortunately the ladies most probably have better choices than an alcoholic pensioner farang

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Really?

I prefer small, brown and cute. Ever have, ever will. And I don't know any farang who prefers white Thai girls.

sexy-shorts-thai-33.jpg.0646b9d6f05db31b32bfec9e3e7abc76.jpg

Because the one in your picture is most likely for rent at an affordable price.

As for you don't know any farang. You are familiar with the phrase, birds of feather?

Although I have never seen their wifes, I'm sure there are quite a few farangs on this forum who have a white skinned Thai wife.

You can recognize them from their post content.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Susco said:

Because the one in your picture is most likely for rent at an affordable price.

As for you don't know any farang. You are familiar with the phrase, birds of feather?

Although I have never seen their wifes, I'm sure there are quite a few farangs on this forum who have a white skinned Thai wife.

You can recognize them from their post content.

what colour is skin does my Thai wife have?