Miss Thailand beauties dazzle in swimsuits

webfact

14 hours ago, RocketDog said:

Thanks for looking  closely but there must have been sweat dripping into your eyes. ????

That is sunlight coming from the right side of her. 

I think it is you who needs a trip to Specsavers!  lol

14 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That's the wonderful situation in Thailand. Lots of Thai guys like the look of these misses. And lots of farangs like cute brown girls. So Thais and farangs don't compete because they like different kind of girls. Great! And because there are a lot more Thai guy and girls in Thailand than farangs that makes the situation even better. Like 5 million Thai girls look the way Thai guys don't like but 100,000 farangs like them. It doesn't get much better than that. ????

Great perspective. Very true. When I moved to NYC in the mid 1980's there were 7 straight, available women, to every straight available man. That was crazy. Sometimes it feels like that here. Almost. 

Thankfully we see beauty that the local men don't! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Not bad but she definitely needs to spend some time in the sun. ????

awesome-asian-ass-41.jpg.7d63e322e4deaff5cad82c146ab35469.jpg

Not bad, but the Tattoos aren't that nice. Is she part of the Japanese mafia? But yes, the dark skin is something I love to death.

Just look at some whitish girls with all their veins and hairy legs. Brrr.

Please feel free to meet Noi and her friend Lek. 

Hot and dark.jpg

Edited by teacherclaire
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, Salerno said:

https-media-nationthailand-com-uploads-images-2020-12-11-EOSR6738-jpg.png.7365261c7b02f32d6baa28c5114607b1.png

That reminds me of a long time ago when I visited with two Nana girls Suan Siam Water Park. Both girls had what I would call conservative swimsuits with bras under the swimsuits at the swimming pool. Just swimsuits would have been to risque. 

And in the evening they were on stage again. Naked except of the boots. TiT.

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

That reminds me of a long time ago when I visited with two Nana girls Suan Siam Water Park. Both girls had what I would call conservative swimsuits with bras under the swimsuits at the swimming pool. Just swimsuits would have been to risque. 

And in the evening they were on stage again. Naked except of the boots. TiT.

With, or without the "little extra?"

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Pilotman said:

and do a very carful check before you bar fine a 'girl', rather than find out the hard way  in the hotel room that you have picked a chap; allegedly of course, as I wouldn't know first hand.  

Did you crack on regardless?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

With, or without the "little extra?"

What do you have in mind with the little extra? The "small chrome chains on the side"?

To quote Stephen Leather: 

PETE
I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. She had the longest hair I'd ever
seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She smiled all the time and had soft brown eyes that made
my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was stark naked except for a
pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it
for me.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

What do you have in mind with the little extra? The "small chrome chains on the side"?

To quote Stephen Leather: 

PETE
I don't know if it was love at first sight, but it was pretty damn close. She had the longest hair I'd ever
seen, jet black and almost down to her waist. She smiled all the time and had soft brown eyes that made
my heart melt, long legs that just wouldn't quit and a figure to die for. She was stark naked except for a
pair of black leather ankle boots with small chrome chains on the side. I think it was the boots that did it
for me.

The surprise when you find out that you both have the same thingy. 

• Haha 2

On 12/11/2020 at 3:40 PM, spidermike007 said:

Where are the dark skinned beauties? I see them all over Thailand, and they are far more representative of Thailand and Thai beauty. Casper? No, no, no. Chocolate and caramel, baby. The natural beauty that many Thai women were born with, is what many of us find so appealing. The pasty skinned, highly made up look is not. 

If I may play devil's advocate for just a moment.  I see these kinds of comments a lot, that Thai beauty queens do not represent the "normal" Thai women.  Well, where I come from (USA), models, beauty queens, movie stars, etc., do not represent "normal" American women.  If they did, they'd be....well, perhaps a tad overweight.

So to summarize, beauty queens of countries all over the world NEVER represent the vast majority of women in that country.  Because if they did, they wouldn't be beauty queens.  Rant over.

Edited by Berkshire
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

If I may play devil's advocate for just a moment.  I see these kinds of comments a lot, that Thai beauty queens do not represent the "normal" Thai women.  Well, where I come from (USA), models, beauty queens, movie stars, etc., do not represent "normal" American women.  If they did, they'd be....well, perhaps a tad overweight.

So to summarize, beauty queens of countries all over the world NEVER represent the vast majority of women in that country.  Because if they did, they wouldn't be beauty queens.  Rant over.

Well, hard to debate that logic. However, there is quite an objective "beauty gulf", between a 100 kg. American woman, and a 45 to 50 kg. dark skinned Thai stunner. 

We all know what the commercial aversion to dark skin is all about. And it is NOT an issue of beauty. Objective, or otherwise. 

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1

On 12/11/2020 at 4:46 PM, bkk6060 said:

None of these girls and most in these contests do nothing for me.

I prefer them shorter, small about 42 kilos natural and cute.

"Beautiful" could care less.

exactly, i'm always saying the most stunning woman i saw here at first was a girl selling some stuff beachside, was dark as heck and already taken

motorbike taxi guy i asked about said she was "disgusting" .. no competition is fine with me ????

• Like 1