ASQ in Phuket

Mai mee

1 hour ago, csimpso99 said:

Hi Guys,

I am looking to leave the UK next week and travel to Phuket, after reading above is this still the case with landing in Bangkok first I will have to do my quarantine there before I can get a connecting flight to Phuket? as all the flights I am looking at seem to be connecting straight away without any mention. Also I am not sure how to apply for Visa's as there is so much mixed and contradicting information if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

You need to read this:   https://london.thaiembassy.org/en/page/cate-7742-visa-consular-services?menu=5f4b6eb3f6ae4b236972c562

They won't be that busy at the moment, so it would be worthwhile phoning/emailing them.

On 1/20/2021 at 1:43 AM, csimpso99 said:

Hi Guys,

I am looking to leave the UK next week and travel to Phuket, after reading above is this still the case with landing in Bangkok first I will have to do my quarantine there before I can get a connecting flight to Phuket? as all the flights I am looking at seem to be connecting straight away without any mention. Also I am not sure how to apply for Visa's as there is so much mixed and contradicting information if anyone could point me in the right direction that would be great.

In principle you have to your quarantine in the first place of arrival.

If you land in Bangkok you have to do the quarantine in the area of Bangkok as they have to pick you up from the airport.

There where reports in the beginning that people went from Bangkok to Phuket by special car to do the quarantine in Phuket but I don't hear that anymore.