Residence Certificate from Muang Thong Thani?

2 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

Muang Thong Thani is where you will do the application.

Are you doing 90 day reports to immigration? If not you will not be able to get one.

Thanks ubonjoe and ThailandRyan. I am up to date on 90 day reports. Pity about the 2 week wait as I plan to rent a scooter in Koh Lantra over Xmas.

1 hour ago, OzMan said:

Pity about the 2 week wait as I plan to rent a scooter in Koh Lantra over Xmas.

I seen reports of them be done sooner. Perhaps try. One person got it in 3 days.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, OzMan said:

400 baht for residence certificate, pics not needed. Said it would take 3 weeks to arrive. Same lineup for 90-day reporting.

Did you order 2 copies?

6 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

Three months ago I paid 600 baht for 3 certificates.  200 baht each and that was here at MTT.

Yeah, it used to be 200 each at MTT.  Perhaps the price went up?

• 1 month later...
On 12/15/2020 at 12:08 PM, ThailandRyan said:

Three months ago I paid 600 baht for 3 certificates.  200 baht each and that was here at MTT.

Is the COR issued in the same building (Counter A/B) that do the 90 day reports and TM30 or is it Counter K that do all the rest.  Looks like they are not too far apart, just trying to reduce the time I spend needlessly wandering round the wasteland that is MTT when I go next week.

7 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Is the COR issued in the same building (Counter A/B) that do the 90 day reports and TM30 or is it Counter K that do all the rest.  Looks like they are not too far apart, just trying to reduce the time I spend needlessly wandering round the wasteland that is MTT when I go next week.

Same office on the 2nd floor that does the 90 days and TM30 reports.  You can try and get an on-line appointment using the on-line appointment system.  Just checked and a COR is not listed under the drop down menu on page 2 of the appointment screen.  But you can do an appointment for other things as well.

สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง

Edited by ThailandRyan
1 minute ago, ThailandRyan said:

Same office on the 2nd floor that does the 90 days and TM30 reports.  You can try and get an on-line appointment using the on-line appointment system.

สำนักงานตรวจคนเข้าเมือง

Great thanks.  I thought the appointments were only for the 90 day.  Might just risk it without as I can't guarantee the travel time being the first (and I hope the last) trek out there.  Either that or wait and hope it moves back to CW.  Trouble is, DLT now not requiring you to take tests or sit through videos to renew a 5 year DL is too big of a carrot to turn down LOL.

2 minutes ago, SooKee said:

Great thanks.  I thought the appointments were only for the 90 day.  Might just risk it without as I can't guarantee the travel time being the first (and I hope the last) trek out there.  Either that or wait and hope it moves back to CW.  Trouble is, DLT now not requiring you to take tests or sit through videos to renew a 5 year DL is too big of a carrot to turn down LOL.

Yes it is a <deleted> shoot.  When I went and did my COR requests it took almost 2 weeks to have them mailed to me here in Bangkok.  As far as DLT, I just showed up early and got into the que outside under the tent at Chatuchak DLT, even though my appointment was for 3 months after the date I showed up.  my COR's would not have been valid nor my Physical.  Managed to get in first thing and go through it all before noon and picked up both my MC and Private car licenses back in September.

3 minutes ago, ThailandRyan said:

Yes it is a <deleted> shoot.  When I went and did my COR requests it took almost 2 weeks to have them mailed to me here in Bangkok.  As far as DLT, I just showed up early and got into the que outside under the tent at Chatuchak DLT, even though my appointment was for 3 months after the date I showed up.  my COR's would not have been valid nor my Physical.  Managed to get in first thing and go through it all before noon and picked up both my MC and Private car licenses back in September.

To be honest, the only reason I'm going now is DLT dropping the videos / tests temporarily.  Both licences still have nearly 3 months validity and of course your'e OK to renew up to 1 year after expiry without re-tests.  Plan to just get the one COR this time and copy it to use for both licences, rather than paying for 2.  DLT confirmed a copy is fine for the second licence.

• Like 1