Chiang Mai: Serial knicker nicker expresses a liking for ladies' underwear

webfact

Chiang Mai: Serial knicker nicker expresses a liking for ladies' underwear

5pm.jpg

Chiang Mai's finest were on the case after a 29 year old woman told them someone had taken down her underwear - from a washing line under Phu Faa Place in Muang district. 

Chang Puak took the brief and studied CCTV that soon led to the culprit, Itthiphon, 25, from Fang who was found with more than 100 pairs of bras and other items

He was taken to the police station where he was pictured behind the damning evidence attired in a helmet. 

The suspect admitted that he had a penchant for panties and had been collecting for a year and more. 

He was charged with theft at night.

Daily News used the abbreviated term G.G.N. - gang geng nai - (underwear) for his hauls of smalls. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-12-14

15 minutes ago, Mavideol said:

maybe he was preparing to start a business and sale them, Thailand has a lot of shops/markets selling second hand goods 555

No, he's just a lowly pervert who like to self pleasure himself as he sniffs them!

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Phuketshrew said:

I'm not an expert on this matter, but surely used knickers would be better than those fresh off the washing line?

:cheesy: I am no expert either PS but I guess poor old Ittiphon has to go with what he can afford!

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, PatOngo said:

:cheesy: I am no expert either PS but I guess poor old Ittiphon has to go with what he can afford!

The true tragedy of this covid epidemic...knickers being knicked, my friend Nick used to do this....no relation to St Nick.....did the poor lass have to go to work "commando"? as I read that is illegal in the LOS 

Hope this young fellow learned his lesson as seems the Penal code was used against him....

20 hours ago, PatOngo said:

No, he's just a lowly pervert who like to self pleasure himself as he sniffs them!

I think if you read carefully they were on the washing line, so I suspect they were clean Although I suppose it is possible they were just getting a bit of fresh air.

Seriously though, have you never had even a little sniff. 

I have to do it quite often As frequently I find a pair in the backseat of the car, and I just need to check that they belong to my wife. 

Edited by PFMills

Don't laugh - there was an item on the news in Oz some time ago about vending machines in Japan selling/dispensing used knickers of the female variety. Apparently the person who started the business has found a niche market with high demand. Note to self - be careful if ever visiting Japan with Thai missus, as her knickers might get nicked !