One foreign diver deported, one clings on after Koh Pha-ngan eco assault

19 hours ago, Freigeist365 said:

Hypocrisy at its very finest... 

At the end of a dive - who threw the trash I had collected from the sea and that initially was thrown into the sea amidst a national park by the Thai boat owner back at me screaming, "This is MY country!!! I can make as dirty as I want!!!!", followed by the kind information that I could remain at one of those islands if I feel that I have a say on this...?

Who does oil changes on their boats in national parks, getting rid of the used oil slick via bilge pumps as soon as the boat is moving away from a national park, or between islands?

Who throws 7Eleven trash bags full with plastic and glass bottles, empty crisp bags, etc. right out of the window of the moving pickup after passing (inbound) our national park sign?

Who dumps construction trash and leftovers right along the roads (preferrably near or in national parks?)?

Who throws trash in his own yards, preferrably in a nice "design" all around the house and could not be bothered?

Who dumps everything, including flammable and highly toxic substances happily into their toilets and sinks?

Who gives a <deleted>' toss about nature preservation at all, UNLESS!!!! a "Farang" can be blamed???

You guess what the answer is - it starts with capital T

I was at a national mangrove forest and saw a discarded TV 

• Sad 1
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Eco Assault ???? Really ???   The faux outrage is, well, outrageous....     By all means protect nature, the seas, the corals etc... but do so equally. Fine those polluting the oceans,

When  I see the Daily assault that many, many Thais put upon their own Eco System, with their Commercial Scale Trash burning, Toxic Waste dumping, disrespect for the Environment as a whole, and the Au

I'll stick to muff diving

Posted Images

On 12/15/2020 at 4:55 PM, J Town said:

The mistake these guys made was publishing it on social media. They didn't do anything most of us divers have done at one time or another, but we didn't brag about it on the internet.

Yes it is that old cheatnut advertising your crime, people cannot keep thier mouths shut or their fingers off the keys. People donot need to know everything one does.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Mike k said:

I was at a national mangrove forest and saw a discarded TV 

Therfe are two sides to every tale.

The Mangroves close to where I live were completely destroyed by developers.

The developers were Farangs.

We are slowly replacing them. (The mangroves, not the Farangs 🤫)

Edited by Tropicalevo
  • Like 1
17 hours ago, Tropicalevo said:

Have the farangs become fertilizer  for the crustaceans?

• Like 1
On 12/17/2020 at 9:37 PM, Tropicalevo said:

This looked like old growth to me but I did see where new trees were being rooted and planted and they looked good 

• Like 1

They are alot  more worse cases than this one.put it on social media not a good idea.Above the water alot more damage is caused by thais and tourist that in time end in the sea.the one issue is plastic bottles they everywhere.They are just unlucky someone wanted to make a point and they were in the firing line

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...