Smoking or growing cannabis in Thailand is still very much illegal

webfact

40 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

What about the CBD?

Well, the recent hemp "relaxations" limit CBD and THC to 0.2% 

You can get CBD Oil from the GPO - that comes from government/university grown cannabis.

Cannabis will never, ever be legalized here.

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

Well, the recent hemp "relaxations" limit CBD and THC to 0.2% 

You can get CBD Oil from the GPO - that comes from government/university grown cannabis.

Cannabis will never, ever be legalized here.

If one obtains some GPO oil legally can I smoke it legally even though I won't get stoned?

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Glad to see this story. 

Many people have been posting incorrect information here about how MJ is legal or about to be legal or not a issue any longer. 

Totally incorrect.  And comments to the contrary get a barrage of hate. 

Most Alcoholics go off on Pot Smokers , it’s like some competition or there’s rivalry between them , Ridiculous, you always here from the alcoholics bashers  and Big Pharma pill droppers 

2 hours ago, 2530Ubon said:

Some folks just don’t like seeing others happy.

I support 100% decriminalization (two separate laws here apply: Narcotics Act 2522 (1979) and the Psychotropic Substances Act 2518 (1975), both have severe penalties) and legalization but have no standing.

My State in the U.S. was one of the first few with both medical and recreational (incl. home grow), after we voted for it in a referendum. Society has not broken down there.

When I say "never", I mean in the next ~ 10 years. I should have been more clear. 

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, mtls2005 said:

I support 100% decriminalization (two separate laws here apply: Narcotics Act 2522 (1979) and the Psychotropic Substances Act 2518 (1975), both have severe penalties) and legalization but have no standing.

My State in the U.S. was one of the first few with both medical and recreational (incl. home grow), after we voted for it in a referendum. Society has not broken down there.

When I say "never", I mean in the next ~ 10 years. I should have been more clear. 

it will be fully legalized within few years only.

it seems that you do not even know who decided the medical legalization ? it's not a small PM guy as most people who are not able to think beyond the headlines suppose...

• Like 1