Can U find love ...real love ?

georgegeorgia

I have found genuine Love with at least 2 Thai women over the years   both totally decent lovely hearted honest women    one died the other  and me are still married but dont live together  but we are friends   and have grown up kids  ,...

not sure about my Mia Noi  she says she loves me  and she is brutally honest   which is brilliant , but sometimes its  difficult to tell  due to her  temprement and drinking but she is  super hot even at 52  and to be honest no other woman I know compares to her not even younger ones ..????

11 minutes ago, talahtnut said:

Experiment, doomed to failure,  no one loves a scrooge.

Wimmins like comfort and care, for that they'll hang about.

They sure do , as long as she can pay for it herself .

If she wants a rich , affluent lifestyle of comfort and care which is beyond her means .

I prefer it if they didnt hang about , otherwise its at my expense .

If you can/want to pay for both , up to you 

• Haha 2

Money  buys good n services---not love, in my opinion.  63 yr old brit lived in my thai building and had a 30 yr old burmese gf....he built her a house--paid mbike-phone-free rent--etc....she spoke little english and they lived in a studio room. She constantly accused him of cheating and would follow us and sit there as we went out for a beer....  she would leave him--come back--fight and leave--come back....I asked why keep someone like that and he said he didnt want to be alone..I said you are in LOS!  I cant be alone even when I avoid people in LOS as someone is always trying to get in my pocket......He said she cooks for him--washes him--etc..I said he can get a different gal daily for his money...plenty of ready to eat meals--even delivered nowadays..and he can wash himself..Ive had thai gals wash me and its weird..same if they groom me, cut my nails or even pour my drink as Im not an invalid or a baby.....doesnt do it for me as Im capable of these things myself..

I also dont pay for "love" as long as I have wifi and am able bodied to create the same results(wink)......I say suckers pay for "love" and I tell thai girls I dont pay for love, I earn it...explains why Im still single-lol, but i enjoy the time investment and challenge of getting a girl to want to be with ME, not whats in my wallet......I will say ive got a weak spot for the Chinese gals I see around CM, the ones Ive met speak good english, are polite and dress very nice....I met one 2 yrs ago that I considered marrying..but I had already booked a tix home and she was headed to nepal.....but I got her email...also met a chinese exchange student at CMU..god was she ever cute!

20 hours ago, varun said:

Going by the number of times I get called 'Hansum man' and 'hello darling'  on Walking Street,

there is plenty of love to be found!

I am reasonably handsome, 6ft, 76K, walked around Pattaya and Bangkok regularly, though not so much now because of the pandemic, and no girl has ever called me handsome man, could it be because these girls mostly want the unattractive, overweight guys because they know these guys are desperate, and will always be willing to spend plenty of money on them for their legovers?

On 12/16/2020 at 1:22 PM, CorpusChristie said:

I prefer being single, living alone and not being loved up .

Really dont want to care for anyone else or fund their life , thanks very much 

Same same.

Ive been married and him kids in previuos life.

In thailand there is very ample female company available,without the need to get married.and all the problems that go with it..

Having variety is invaluable..

On 12/16/2020 at 4:51 PM, varun said:

Going by the number of times I get called 'Hansum man' and 'hello darling'  on Walking Street,

there is plenty of love to be found!

when they see the "hansum man" coming they are looking at a walking cash machine 555

3 hours ago, richard_smith237 said:

I don’t frown at the mongers.... but I do frown at moronic comments such as above. 

You seem to think women in Thailand fall in to two brackets - Those you pay for sex and those you pay for marriage.

I see so many guys, many friends etc who are married to financially independent women with their own careers. Perhaps those who think as above do so because thats their only level of exposure to females in Thailand and those they associate with. 

I guess from the type of comments that most posters would not know that there are financially independent, respected, dynamic, well educated and travelled....etc, Thai women with their own careers in Thailand (married and single (including many under 40)).  I know CEOs/MDs/pilots, entrepeneurs, dentists, etc, some friends of my wife and others I have met though business, travel, etc.

• Like 2

16 hours ago, talahtnut said:

Cor you old meany, mate, you don't have to be rich to offer comfort and care,

I find it satisfying and rewarding to share my little lifestyle with my little buddy gal.

Not a "meany" at all .

Had two long term girlfriends in Thailand , treated her and her family very well .

Renovated the house in the village , feed and clothed some family youngsters, then my income fell by 50 % , things got a bit difficult and nearly all my income was going to them , that wasnt enough and she ended the relationship after five years .

Second one, again treated her and her family well , bringing up her young son as my own , she then demanded that I build her a house in her village . This was at the them when Covid was taking hold and I was potentially having to go on overstay .

I declined the demand , and she put an end to the relationship .

Both left , taking their families and everything I had bought them with them  .

At the time, thought I was in genuine relationships , turns out I was just an ATM and they were parasites .

Both went looking for the White Knight in shinning armor .

Now my finances have improved , I want to stay single and affluent , rather than being poor and giving my money to others .

Not complaining though , it was good whilst it lasted and I wouldnt change anything ..............not even them leaving , glad to see the back of them actually .

Just currently happy and content being single and will definitely not be inheriting anymore families in the future

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, rimmae2 said:

I guess from the type of comments that most posters would not know that there are financially independent, respected, dynamic, well educated and travelled....etc, Thai women with their own careers in Thailand (married and single (including many under 40)).  I know CEOs/MDs/pilots, entrepeneurs, dentists, etc, some friends of my wife and others I have met though business, travel, etc.

Amen....

I'm married to one....

Thailand is full of vibrant, capable, traditional, successful, hard working, educated women....

The OP cited Pattaya, and odds are slim to none there.... It's a playground for the "at risk" crowd....