Can U find love ...real love ?

georgegeorgia

8 hours ago, Leaver said:

I'm in Thailand for a good time.  I'm not here to adopt an extended Thai family and put up with all the associated BS stories about what is required of a husband in Thailand.  

I consider my 'rented' family to be the 'best of good times'.

A young woman in my bed every night, children and pets running around the house, a fridge full of food and booze, what more could any man want?

16 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

A young woman in my bed every night, children and pets running around the house, a fridge full of food and booze, what more could any man want?

A different young woman in my bed every night!

• Haha 1

On 3/30/2021 at 4:07 PM, Tony125 said:

That's a falicy. 2 of my co-workers came over on trips and ended up marrying the bar girls they had taken out. 1. has been married 15 years with his wife but no kids. The other has been married 18 years with 16 year old son (1st marriage for him) He also raised her daughter from previos relationship who was 10 when her and mom came over to USA. Both women worked to help support family andhave nice homes, cars ,ect.

Exceptions do not disprove the rule.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

In my case no children would be better. The one thing I got right in my life was not having any. I had a great life, but only because I didn't have to take care of any. I can't think of any reason why my life would have been better if I'd had any, other than someone to leave my photos to.

I lived with a woman that had children and that cured me of any desire for my own.

Edited by thaibeachlovers

12 hours ago, BritManToo said:

only if you're daft enough to believe a woman 20 years your junior really loves you.

I looked it up on google translate.

Thai woman says: I love you too much. You handsum man.

Google says: Do you really think that your are my type? You are old and ugly. The only thing I like about you is your bank balance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Ban Mai Guy said:

I, came here 18 years ago for work. Played around in Pattaya for a few weeks until one day my boss asked if I wanted to go to a dinner party his girlfriend was throwing. I, went to the party with a co-worker that was here here with me on the same assignment. I'll never forget the minute I saw my wife. It was the cliche love at first site. ,I thought to myself she is going to be my wife. After the party we ended up going on a couple dates and she ended up staying with me at my condo for the duration I was here. I, never came here with any intention to find a wife but after 17 years going on 18 years of being married we're in love more today than we were then.

Hope it wasn't the boss's girlfriend ????

Just now, AlfHuy said:

I have to say that the best thing what ever happened in my life is, when my "lovely daughter" was born. She is the one who keeps me young and going. Love her to bits.

My ex partners daughter kept me going trying to stop her getting pregnant at 14 from one of the many boyfriends she had ( seemed like a new one every week ), which was her age when I left. Her mother must have put her on the pill or something because she didn't get pregnant till 18. Last time I saw her she had married the father and was expecting a second before age 20. I miss nothing from that relationship with her mother, who did an even better job of relieving me of as much money as she could than my wife.

So much for true love.

Just now, thaibeachlovers said:

My first real girlfriend didn't ask me for any money up front, but her aim was clearly to marry me.

I remember my first regular lover (we were both 17/18) dumping me when the 3 day week cost me my weekend job stacking shelves in Tesco (Churchill square, Brighton). If I couldn't pay for the dates, she didn't want me.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

I remember my first regular lover (we were both 17/18) dumping me when the 3 day week cost me my weekend job stacking shelves in Tesco (Churchill square, Brighton). If I couldn't pay for the dates, she didn't want me.

I went on a date with a potential girlfriend back when I was young and stupid enough to pay for everything. She informed me before we went out that she expected me to pay for her meal even though we were not in a relationship. I did pay, but never again for her.

Another woman asked to go to a different and more expensive restaurant than the one I wanted to go to. Silly me thought as she asked to go up market she'd be paying for her own meal- fat chance.

She was the last woman I paid for before finding Thailand, and women that would give me a happy ending.

• Haha 1

37 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Hope it wasn't the boss's girlfriend ????

555 no but the boss's girlfriend was still messing around with her ex husband at the time and when he found out she was it didn't go very well for her. Their relationship ended after that.

6 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I went on a date with a potential girlfriend back when I was young and stupid enough to pay for everything. She informed me before we went out that she expected me to pay for her meal even though we were not in a relationship. I did pay, but never again for her.

Another woman asked to go to a different and more expensive restaurant than the one I wanted to go to. Silly me thought as she asked to go up market she'd be paying for her own meal- fat chance.

She was the last woman I paid for before finding Thailand, and women that would give me a happy ending.

and women that would give me a happy ending.

Which you have to pay for...

2 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

and women that would give me a happy ending.

Which you have to pay for...

Not a problem for me. IMO men pay anyway, though not always with cash in hand. My partner and wife took me for far more than 2 hookers a night would have cost me.

15 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Fair play.

All I say is, "keep it real."  It's when farang want to believe that it's more than what it really is, many end up coming undone.  

• Like 1

On 4/1/2021 at 12:34 PM, thaibeachlovers said:

Not a problem for me. IMO men pay anyway, though not always with cash in hand. My partner and wife took me for far more than 2 hookers a night would have cost me.

It's the Thai girls that play "the long game" that do the most financial damage to farang.  

The long game is deceiving because many guys see the length of time together as stability, all the while their assets are being redistributed.

44 minutes ago, Leaver said:

It's the Thai girls that play "the long game" that do the most financial damage to farang.  

The long game is deceiving because many guys see the length of time together as stability, all the while their assets are being redistributed.

Perhaps the guys are enjoying life and having fun so if it runs fine if it ends well been a blast