Unlimited 4G simcards - who here has it?

FarangFB

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Perhaps there are some variations. The current batch state Truemove H only. 

When I purchased mine in May 2020 , the unlimited 10Mbps ones were free calls to True Move H only , that is the reason I chose mine as free calls to any network

1 minute ago, Brick Top said:

When I purchased mine in May 2020 , the unlimited 10Mbps ones were free calls to True Move H only , that is the reason I chose mine as free calls to any network

Worth pointing out to people buying now; to check with the vendor if they choose the 80 GB option. 60 GB is all networks for sure.

• Thanks 1

On 12/18/2020 at 3:24 PM, thepdru said:

Now 1200 Thb for 1 year unlimited 4MBPS at Dtac shop

A neighbor asked for help getting an unlimited SIM.

He went with a DTAC 12 month, unlimited 10 Mbps for 1,290, from Tree Mobile. But there are many, many, many other resellers.

139048068_214455363739903_115257179152902062_n.jpg

2 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Quote the whole post; otherwise I have to go to search for it to discover the context.

page #2 your exchange with Scammed... the question about the 3 baht for sms is because I saw it on dtac site but it's all in thai and I can't figure out

5 hours ago, Mavideol said:

and have to top up when, every month or 2 months? is it correct that DTAC charges 3 baht for SMS

The question is already answered there. Why the need to over-complicate?

DTAC charges whatever the base promo of that particular SIM states.

• Thanks 1

Anybody knows good unlimited 4G deals for speeds above 10Mbps?

Today I was in Central Phuket, DTAC had 20Mbps for 399/month, AIS had 20Mbps for 449/month... both of them had nothing above 20Mbps... but TRUE had "Max 4G speed" @ 699/month (seller said 50-100Mbps, depending on area).

If anybody here knows better deals for higher speeds on unlimited 4G, please advise thanks ????

17 hours ago, sallecc said:

Anybody knows good unlimited 4G deals for speeds above 10Mbps?

Today I was in Central Phuket, DTAC had 20Mbps for 399/month, AIS had 20Mbps for 449/month... both of them had nothing above 20Mbps... but TRUE had "Max 4G speed" @ 699/month (seller said 50-100Mbps, depending on area).

If anybody here knows better deals for higher speeds on unlimited 4G, please advise thanks ????

Speed depends on location and your equipment. You appear to be referring to Postpaid plans.

Truemove H's 699 baht plan only offers 50 GB of data before slowing down. their unlimited plans begin at 1199.

Though of course I could be wrong; did only a cursory check.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Speed depends on location and your equipment. You appear to be referring to Postpaid plans.

Truemove H's 699 baht plan only offers 50 GB of data before slowing down. their unlimited plans begin at 1199.

Though of course I could be wrong; did only a cursory check.

Yep, DTAC and AIS 20Mbps deals were for postpaid 12 months, and TRUE 50+Mbps seller's English was bad so I'm not sure is it really unlimited (she said yes but who knows).

Tree Mobile said "no unlimited deals above 10Mbps" (and "no max.speed above 60GB/month"), so that's that probably ????

• Sad 1