Integrity Legal firm in Bangkok

DomD

Hi everyone,

Has anyone heard of or used Integrity Legal firm in Bangkok? I learned about the firm on Youtube. 

I'm thinking of using them for various legal issues both in Thailand and US. I'm currently in Bangkok.

1hr consultation is 5,000 baht.

Please let me know if you had any experience using their service. 

Thank you in advance.

I got in touch with them about a year ago from seeing them on YT. At that time I was looking for a visa agent for a retirement extension. The guy who answered at Integrity said he had a trusted guy who would take care of me. I forget all names but this second guy wanted to set me up with some kind of dependent or adoptee visa using a Thai family. I told him I was over 50 and looking to retire. He said it didn't matter. I thought it did and thanked him and went to someone else.

Draw whatever conclusion you wish. Btw, an initial 1hr. consultation is usually free at law firms.

Added: There's a Business forum here on TV. Might want to post there if that's the sort of thing you want to use them for.

Edited by Why Me

1 hour ago, DomD said:

Thanks Why Me. Hmmm. free 1hr consultation. I'll check out the Business Forum. Thanks again.

First consultation is free with about every lawyer I'm aware of in Thailand, if not, a genuine reason to avoid them.

I never used integrity, but I know the people running it, and as far as I know, they specialize in immigration issues, e.g.  issues that can be sorted with a payment to the right person.

For other legal cases i would never consider them.

• 5 months later...

I would be suspicious of anyone offering a "free" one hour consultation.

Baht5,000 is not much in the scheme of things. Why not meet with them and see what you think? 

If you're trying to circumvent visa laws just use an agent, as this is not likely something a reputable firm will assist with, aside from pointing you to an agent they get a kick-back from. 

12 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

I would be suspicious of anyone offering a "free" one hour consultation.

The first hour. Pretty much the norm in the business for this to be offered at a no cost basis for both parties to see if they are a fit.

6 hours ago, Why Me said:

The first hour. Pretty much the norm in the business for this to be offered at a no cost basis for both parties to see if they are a fit.

Yeah, I assumed it would be the first hour. For many people, that would also be the last hour as well, because an hour is all they need.