Nana P. pricing itself out of the market?

DUS

Wow, is the girl included in these prices ! Seriously, here in the S of France ( not the cheapest place to choose) a cocktail is 4/6 euros ,  and in  Italy late October we paid 4 euros a cocktail with great nibbles thrown in. I’m talking about nice bars, not the corner bistrot . Of course ,, if you go to the bar in a 5* hotel it’s probably more . These prices were actuel before we got all shut down. 

• Thanks 1

The business model and motto of many Thai business owners was always and still is to increase prices when business is bad or slow, i remember going to buy somethings from shops and notice items that have been on display for like eons years all faded and dusty but they still charge the price of a new one and would not budge so its not surprising to see that bar keeps are increasing their prices...

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Susco said:

It has been more than a year I been to Soi 4, but I think I didn't have a single bottled beer below 100 Baht in the whole soi, haven't been to NanPlaza at all.

I think average price at that time was 120 Bht, and no gogo.

Tiger draught was 99baht in stumble Inn.

3 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

If you want cheap beer why don't you go to 7/11?

What's so difficult to understand about the fact that the bars want to make money? And they have huge fix costs every month, the whole year around. 

No bar makes good money these days. As far as I know best case the bars break even in the moment - that's best case.

Fair enough but we are talking about bars that are pretty basic with minimal running costs apart from rent.