What documents are needed to get married

nicelee808

Some off topic posts and the expected replies to them have been removed.

You will need all of the same documents you had to get married here the first time.

That is a affirmation of permit to marry from you embassy and etc.

43 minutes ago, ubonjoe said:

Some off topic posts and the expected replies to them have been removed.

You will need all of the same documents you had to get married here the first time.

That is a affirmation of permit to marry from you embassy and etc.

Hi Ubon Joe. Sorry but I first got married 15 years ago. I can't remember what the documents were.

• Sad 1

On 12/20/2020 at 3:09 PM, nicelee808 said:

Hi. I got divorced about 3 months ago here in Thailand. Looking to marry again. What documents to I need. Will my passport and Thai divorce cert be enough. Not been out the country since divorce

Give it a break man!

Some of you might be right, but they say the lord works in mysterious ways. I had a bad break up, mostly due, in my opinion to her drug addiction and unfortunately our 2 kids have been and are caught in the middle of it. I decided to go through with the divorce giving her everything we have accumulated over 15 years and full custody of the kids. I met a new woman on Tinder after the break up and she has been there for me during this difficult period. She has helped me a lot by just being someone I can talk to and I believe she is a good person, she wants to marry and I feel happy to do so, I believe at our age we both would like to meet someone to grow old with as opposed to being alone.

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 5:18 PM, nicelee808 said:

I believe at our age we both would like to meet someone to grow old with as opposed to being alone.

Good Luck to you and your new Wife.
And good for you that you had the strength to divorce the junkie.
Junkie's that do not want to heal, most of the time suck everyone around them into their abyss. 

• Like 1