Trump campaign will again ask U.S. high court to upend election results

webfact

4 hours ago, J Town said:

Were this to occur (and if I were a betting man, I'd put money on it happening) then Pence could attend the inauguration, letting the loser-in-chief save his fake tan face.

or.....trump could resign letting pence serve out the remaining two weeks, expecting a pardon from the new temporary president.

pence could simply refuse to issue the pardon, as payback for all the bootlicking he was forced to do the past four years.  the doj could then begin..........

well, we all have dreams.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, ChouDoufu said:

or.....trump could resign letting pence serve out the remaining two weeks, expecting a pardon from the new temporary president.

pence could simply refuse to issue the pardon, as payback for all the bootlicking he was forced to do the past four years.  the doj could then begin..........

well, we all have dreams.

Won't happen. Pence has aspirations for the oval himself. His problem is he's been too much milk toast.

15 minutes ago, J Town said:

Won't happen. Pence has aspirations for the oval himself. His problem is he's been too much milk toast.

Or Pence could try to have it both ways ... pardon Trump for any crimes as President (leaving Trump exposed for crimes before)... enough to probably be seen giving a pardon but only as President.  I have the sneaking suspicion that Pence could get away with that as if he said he would pardon Trump -- that Trump would expect a blanket pardon but would not have been detailed enough to state it.

• Like 1