Pipe tobacco

kurtmartens

decent being the key..if I were on a mission to find some Id try..

small shop on INSIDE of old city-heading north from south "side" towards TP gate,

some thai guy had a local shop that seemed to have everything as I think I got postcards there and may have notice smoke supplies..not sure if these are open with covid...is along same road as mad dog pub..

If by river and night bazaar....the rd behind NB or the exit from Anusarn market turning left as its a one way,

heading towards chinatown aka kad luang--warorot market.....left side across from "celebrity" lol shower and a few other karaoke shops.....they have booze shop there and another shop.....again not sure about "decent" but you can at least find some good booze selections at decent price..I bought a bottle of Captain Morgan for 700

Lastly not sure if I saw this or not but possibly Big C as I go to the one on hang dong rd.....if those didnt have it I would browse in old city by hostels as it seems to me those hippies backpackers liked to roll their own smokes

Think I may have spotted a muslim shop too on the actual night bazaar rd..again..will they be open with covid?

On 12/28/2020 at 6:41 PM, jij said:

What do you consider decent? What type of tobacco are you looking for? I purchase online and yes, i run the risk of one of every ten or so deliveries being confiscated.

I buy it online in Thailand, not from overseas. It would be a lot cheaper if I did buy it overseas but I can't be bothered with the wait and the uncertainty.

• Like 1