Disastrous Experience Tops online ... stay clear

Dublin01

Never used TOPS, never been to one as the closest is too far, but as well as passiondeliery, I have used paleorobbie, britishop and siamburi's and can recommend all of them.

Out of 25 or so orders, all have arrived on the day they schedule, all chilled or frozen perfectly. I had 2 orders in for Christmas food and all delivered on time, even though they shipped from Pattaya to Kanchanaburi.

Sorry to hear about TOPS, must have been a bit stressful ????

On 12/26/2020 at 11:24 AM, Saltire said:

Never used TOPS, never been to one as the closest is too far, but as well as passiondeliery, I have used paleorobbie, britishop and siamburi's and can recommend all of them.

Out of 25 or so orders, all have arrived on the day they schedule, all chilled or frozen perfectly. I had 2 orders in for Christmas food and all delivered on time, even though they shipped from Pattaya to Kanchanaburi.

Sorry to hear about TOPS, must have been a bit stressful ????

Thanks for the tips,  i've tried a few of above, will look at others.  Overall, my delivery experience in Thailand has been good to excellent and it in incredibly cheap to get deliveries compared to West.

A stressful hour but passiondelivery came through.   Only regret was delivery guy left so fast , I wanted to tip him !

• Like 1

Wife's family keeps bugging me to use the Tesco Lotus free delivery over 1500 baht. This is exactly why I avoid it. I know for sure they'll screw up the order. You also need to be able to see any new promotions, select your own fresh vegetables and meat, and try to enjoy getting out of the house once in awhile.

• Like 2