First Class Lounge

Neeranam

I'm travelling domestically this week and am now a member of the first class lounges. 

Some are closed but some still open. 

I'm not sure if I can use the following if it is in the international departures Airside - International Departures. Level 3 (West Side).

Does anyone know? 

I can use the Domestic one but the miracle looks better. 

Screenshot_20201227-164349_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-164518_Chrome.jpg

14 hours ago, treetops said:

You'll only be allowed in the domestic one.  It's right next to Bangkok Airway's all passenger lounge and is OK for a little while, but don't expect to be pigging out on the food available.

They say this is airside but it is actually before you go through security. Like treetops said: It's OK but not near as nice as the Miracle Lounge. Sure beats sitting at the gate!

• Like 2

On 12/27/2020 at 4:45 PM, Neeranam said:

I'm travelling domestically this week and am now a member of the first class lounges. 

Some are closed but some still open. 

I'm not sure if I can use the following if it is in the international departures Airside - International Departures. Level 3 (West Side).

Does anyone know? 

I can use the Domestic one but the miracle looks better. 

Screenshot_20201227-164349_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20201227-164518_Chrome.jpg

What is  "the membership of the First Class Lounges"? How does it operate? How do you become a member and what are the costs? Many thanks for your information.

4 hours ago, abrahamzvi said:

What is  "the membership of the First Class Lounges"? How does it operate? How do you become a member and what are the costs? Many thanks for your information.

I recently got a crypto debit card, which as well as giving me 5% cashback, gives free lounge access. 

Crypto.com Visa Card | 8% Card Spend Reward | Crypto.com