U.S. CDC reports 330,901 total deaths from coronavirus

webfact

27 minutes ago, Kelsall said:

There are no published statistics of the IQ of congressman and senators.  There is no evidence that a low IQ is listed as the cause of death.

I have to agree with you, I had to the opportunity to meet many of them both Democrat and Republicans and none of them was stupid. Very rarely one reaches that level of play by being stupid. Many of them , again Democrat and Republican are sociopaths, they ascribe to a Nietzschean aspect of philosophy which  claims  that there are Leaders and Followers and those incapable of being Leaders have developed all kinds of moral rationalization to justify their inability to be leaders. They all do talk a good line though.  

Of Course IMO leaders can lead you to all short of places, many of those not very good for you , and much better for them. 

1 hour ago, placeholder said:

Garbage.

Fact check: Obama administration did not send $3.7 million to Wuhan lab

Fact check: Obama administration did not send $3.7M to Wuhan lab (usatoday.com)

Our ruling: Partly false ( from your link)

We rate this claim PARTLY FALSE because some of it was not supported by our research. It is misleading to claim that the Obama administration gave funding to a Chinese research institute. It is true that funds were provided to a project where an American research group worked alongside a Chinese organization. Claims that the funding helped produce the pandemic are unsubstantiated.  A total of $3.7 million was not given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, only about $600,000. 

Do you believe everything you read? 

Our fact check work is supported in part by a grant from Facebook. Great sponsor. 

• Confused 1

31 minutes ago, sirineou said:

I have to agree with you, I had to the opportunity to meet many of them both Democrat and Republicans and none of them was stupid. Very rarely one reaches that level of play by being stupid. Many of them , again Democrat and Republican are sociopaths, they ascribe to a Nietzschean aspect of philosophy which  claims  that there are Leaders and Followers and those incapable of being Leaders have developed all kinds of moral rationalization to justify their inability to be leaders. They all do talk a good line though.  

Of Course IMO leaders can lead you to all short of places, many of those not very good for you , and much better for them. 

How can sociopaths lead other people? Every sociopath is a narcissist, but not every narcissist is a sociopath.

8 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

How can sociopaths lead other people? Every sociopath is a narcissist, but not every narcissist is a sociopath.

I don't understand , do you need to be a narcissist to lead people?  

4 minutes ago, sirineou said:

No, you don't. 

5 minutes ago, sirineou said:

Nor should sociopaths lead people. 

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, teacherclaire said:

Our ruling: Partly false ( from your link)

We rate this claim PARTLY FALSE because some of it was not supported by our research. It is misleading to claim that the Obama administration gave funding to a Chinese research institute. It is true that funds were provided to a project where an American research group worked alongside a Chinese organization. Claims that the funding helped produce the pandemic are unsubstantiated.  A total of $3.7 million was not given to the Wuhan Institute of Virology, only about $600,000. 

Do you believe everything you read? 

Our fact check work is supported in part by a grant from Facebook. Great sponsor. 

I certainly am very skeptical of articles that cite the Daily Mail as a source of evidence. Your criteria for crediting an article seems to be whatever aligns with your biases.

• Like 1