Disgusting! Police called as Bangkok bus passenger blows his nose and spits

webfact

Disgusting! Police called as Bangkok bus passenger blows his nose and spits 

7pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Thai netizens were disgusted after someone posted on Facebook showing the terrible behaviour of a 50-60 year old man on a public bus in the Petchkasem area of Bangkok. 

The man, in an orange shirt, was filmed in a clip moving his mask aside then using a tissue to blow his nose then spitting.

The poster spoke of the "terrible behavior" saying "If you wanna be famous, here you go". 

The driver and the conductor ordered the man off but he refused to budge. 

All the passengers were shocked - one very close by fled the scene. 

They were all scared of the potential spread of Covid-19.

When a policeman was called Mr Orange Shirt still didn't grasp what he had done. 

Eventually he agreed to get off the bus. 

Netizens slammed the man's revolting behavior, some saying they had seen him do this before, reported Daily News. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2020-12-28

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I woke up this morning, took my coffee outside into the cool fresh air to listen to the elderly female neighbour hawking up her lungs and spitting out the contents onto the path, then with a finger on each nostril she cleared each passage.

I returned to my room feeling sickened.

Thats OK as long as it is well away from other people.

This is standard and constant behavior by the staff at a certain restaurant in Pratumnak. Hawking, spitting, nose clearing.. from opening in the morning to closing at night the street echoes with phlegmy gurgling..The idea that the police could intervene is laughable.

13 hours ago, webfact said:

The man, in an orange shirt, was filmed in a clip moving his mask aside then using a tissue to blow his nose then spitting.

Obviously his behavior was very bad. But let's forget about that for a minute.

Is anybody in Thailand allowed to film people and publish those videos on the internet - I guess with the face visible?

As far as I know in many other countries it is allowed to make the video, i.e. for evidence. But I don't think it's legal to publish such video uncensored on the internet.

Any ideas?

P.S.: This is about one or a few people focused in the video, not just a video from whatever with people who are accidentally in that video.

14 hours ago, hotchilli said:

I woke up this morning, took my coffee outside into the cool fresh air to listen to the elderly female neighbour hawking up her lungs and spitting out the contents onto the path, then with a finger on each nostril she cleared each passage.

I returned to my room feeling sickened.

Did you outdo her?   LOL  Ive seen this myself from old grannies around CM....I admit I do this too but try to be more secret as I know its gross, but I try to be away from others, due to msg and sugary drinks, clear throat.

I also recall a really cute gal as I was staring at her, and then she proceeded to get one digit up her nose past the first knuckle..although I appreciate her determination it was a turn off and all the lust quickly dissipated....sad..

20 minutes ago, ChakaKhan said:

Did you outdo her?   LOL  Ive seen this myself from old grannies around CM....I admit I do this too but try to be more secret as I know its gross, but I try to be away from others, due to msg and sugary drinks, clear throat.

I also recall a really cute gal as I was staring at her, and then she proceeded to get one digit up her nose past the first knuckle..although I appreciate her determination it was a turn off and all the lust quickly dissipated....sad..

Should have asked her to wash her hands and have a tuna sandwich.

24 minutes ago, hotchilli said:

Should have asked her to wash her hands and have a tuna sandwich.

Do I get to hold the sandwich?...that image was burned on my brain..I had already lost that "lovin feeling".. ????

Is tuna my only option?  Is it a 7-11 tuna with a teaspoon(tuna)on a corner of the bread once you bite into it...

Tuna can be a pungent smell for delicate thai noses..what if I smell something fishy on her "elsewhere"?

So....many..questions.......nevermind...(opens up thai friendly app)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ChakaKhan said:

Do I get to hold the sandwich?...that image was burned on my brain..I had already lost that "lovin feeling".. ????

Is tuna my only option?  Is it a 7-11 tuna with a teaspoon(tuna)on a corner of the bread once you bite into it...

Tuna can be a pungent smell for delicate thai noses..what if I smell something fishy on her "elsewhere"?

So....many..questions.......nevermind...(opens up thai friendly app)

Could always go for the "fur-burger" option.

12 hours ago, khaowong1 said:

I swear the world has gone crazy, when everyone is scared to death of sneezing or coughing in public.  People, get a grip. 

but there is no excuse for spitting on public transport, on the pavement, or even near anyone.

Edited by possum1931

5 minutes ago, possum1931 said:

but there is no excuse for spitting on public transport, on the pavement, or even near anyone.

Come to think of it, is there really any need for any healthy person to spit at all? I cannot recall any time in my lifetime, anything

at all, even on the baseball, or in my case, football park.

11 hours ago, possum1931 said:

I think spitting is a baseball thing.  Never really bothered me.  Unless they were aiming at me.  

On 12/29/2020 at 12:17 AM, khaowong1 said:

I swear the world has gone crazy, when everyone is scared to death of sneezing or coughing in public.  People, get a grip. 

Yes I suffer from hay fever and sneeze and need to blow my nose to stop sneezing.

I also cough some times because of years of smoking. As long you don't sneeze into

somebody's face but I live in a place where we had no local infection for 262 days.

8 hours ago, khaowong1 said:

I think spitting is a baseball thing.  Never really bothered me.  Unless they were aiming at me.  

What if you see someone spitting on the pavement, don't you feel disgusted knowing that someone will probably stamp on it?

On 12/29/2020 at 8:00 AM, ChakaKhan said:

Next time you see her just smile and say 'don't forget to wave after you've crossed the bridge'.