Fairy Washing Up Liquid

bluesofa

1 hour ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well of course I am well aware of that - but would appreciate some expert advice on how to open those plastic sacks of nonionic sufactants which you get in Big C for 18 Baht without getting it all over the kitchen worktop!

Does anyone remember "OMO"? Urban legend has it that a packet left in the kitchen window would reassure the milkman that the "old man was out"!

Incidentally, I am surprised that the LBGT pressure groups have not managed to ban the brand name "Fairy Liquid"!

I shall now stop burbling, and retire to my man cave...

OMO is still sold here in Thailand.

2 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Well of course I am well aware of that - but would appreciate some expert advice on how to open those plastic sacks of nonionic sufactants which you get in Big C for 18 Baht without getting it all over the kitchen worktop!

Does anyone remember "OMO"? Urban legend has it that a packet left in the kitchen window would reassure the milkman that the "old man was out"!

Incidentally, I am surprised that the LBGT pressure groups have not managed to ban the brand name "Fairy Liquid"!

I shall now stop burbling, and retire to my man cave...

My mother would put a box of Flash in the window when I left for school, it wasn't till years later I found out it meant 'time for a quickie'

• Haha 2