Hate speech blames Rayong people for Covid cluster

snoop1130

Hate speech blames Rayong people for Covid cluster

By THE NATION

800_fa95b9e25906181.png

A Rayong resident, 25, filed a police complaint on Monday over a social media comment claiming people in the province were the source of a second-wave Covid-19 outbreak.

Muang district police said a man named Kanok (surname withheld) from Nikhom Phatthana district had filed a complaint against a Facebook user. The Facebook user’s message read, “Rayong locals are the origin of Covid-19. I hate them so much. What they did has stopped me from returning home. I want to burn the city down.”

At least 92 cases of Covid-19 have been found in the eastern province over the past few days. Rayong’s police chief has been moved to an inactive post after health authorities traced the origin of the outbreak to an illegal gambling den in Muang district.

As of Monday, the Centre for Covid-19 Situation Administration (CCSA) reported 56 new cases in Rayong.

Source: https://www.nationthailand.com/news/30400357

nation.jpg

-- © Copyright The Nation Thailand 2020-12-28

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

How can there be so much hate in a buddhist nation! Surely not greed? 

4 hours ago, snoop1130 said:

What they did has stopped me from returning home. I want to burn the city down.”

Awwwww! Settle down Blossom!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, kensawadee said:

From a couple news articles ......... I am a firm believer that CHINA intentionally 'manufactured' or 'created' (in a lab) this Covid 19..... similar to a country making an 'atomic bomb'......... to bring the world 'to it's knees' with hopes of becoming a 'super power' and ruling the world with it's COMMUNIST designs......

Best check your calendar - I think you are stuck in 1953

15 hours ago, mrfill said:

Best check your calendar - I think you are stuck in 1953

I think you are mixing up your dates and the 'communist powers'..... Back then it was 'RUSSIA'.... mrfill....

I have seen just a couple published articles that support my belief, but if you look at China' trying to become a NEW 'super power', and they do have a good lead.... and they have brilliant scientists....   WHILE STUPPID IRAN AND NORTH KOREA are waving around Atomic Bombs..... China is playing a winning hand with Covid 19 and killing 'manyfold' of us..... than Iran or NK ever dreamed possible with A-Bombs......

YOU JUST AIN:T THINKING STRAIGHT..... to post that I am back in 1953.... (I was 13 years old then)........ Just take a minute to think about 'strategies' that are out there in this modern world...... then consider the damages.... COVID 19 vs A-Bomb..... As the bar girls say "UP to YOU"....

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, kensawadee said:

I think you are mixing up your dates and the 'communist powers'..... Back then it was 'RUSSIA'.... mrfill....

I have seen just a couple published articles that support my belief, but if you look at China' trying to become a NEW 'super power', and they do have a good lead.... and they have brilliant scientists....   WHILE STUPPID IRAN AND NORTH KOREA are waving around Atomic Bombs..... China is playing a winning hand with Covid 19 and killing 'manyfold' of us..... than Iran or NK ever dreamed possible with A-Bombs......

YOU JUST AIN:T THINKING STRAIGHT..... to post that I am back in 1953.... (I was 13 years old then)........ Just take a minute to think about 'strategies' that are out there in this modern world...... then consider the damages.... COVID 19 vs A-Bomb..... As the bar girls say "UP to YOU"....

Yes....WWIII started with the release of Covid 19 on the world from China! It's a shame most countries are just bending over and copping it!

• Thanks 1