Hua Hin: Confusion reigns as Prachuap governor issues New Year closure orders

webfact

3 minutes ago, RocketDog said:

My cock is fine. I just did a test run to verify full operational status. Granted, I live outside Huahin, but not too far. 

Photographic evidence needed otherwise it's a cock and bull story...????

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, petermik said:

Photographic evidence needed otherwise it's a cock and bull story...????

Indeed, if I sent a photo you would see  the bull part is there. More than one young lady has gasped and blanched at the sight but a few have squealed with joyful anticipation. 

Edited by RocketDog
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, RocketDog said:

Indeed, if I sent a photo you would see  the bull part is there. More than one young lady has gasped and blanched at the sight but a few have squealed with joyful anticipation. 

Quick someone wake him up because he is dreaming again or he is infected with some virus that makes him delusional. Happy New Year RocketDog

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, webfact said:

It also appears that bars which serve food may be able to remain open,

Incorrect.......We have a bar seating about 35. We serve food too, though not an extensive menu, about 12 Thai dishes, plus burgers, fish chips, Chili, stew, pies etc.

We were told by messenger from the Policeman, who knows our establishment very well, that we had to close.

Meanwhile a restaurant down the road who seats about the same, albeit in less than half the space, is packed full of customers drinking beers...............Absolute madness...........:annoyed:

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, AhFarangJa said:

Incorrect.......We have a bar seating about 35. We serve food too, though not an extensive menu, about 12 Thai dishes, plus burgers, fish chips, Chili, stew, pies etc.

We were told by messenger from the Policeman, who knows our establishment very well, that we had to close.

Meanwhile a restaurant down the road who seats about the same, albeit in less than half the space, is packed full of customers drinking beers...............Absolute madness...........:annoyed:

But who owns the restaurant down the road ?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Russell17au said:

Quick someone wake him up because he is dreaming again or he is infected with some virus that makes him delusional. Happy New Year RocketDog

Delusional? Yes, for sure. Virus, nope. 

Dreaming, sure. It's become a way of life. 

Admit it, you're envious. 

Hua Hin will soon have a lot of cases as the girls will all go home and bring back cases from the other provinces. Not very well thought out. Much saver to keep the girls here. The restaurants were busy with people drinking, just larger groups 555.

Cant make out why PKK has been upgraded as i thought we only had 2 cases the immigration woman and one other(in fact interactive map shows no current cases https://covid19.ddc.moph.go.th/en

Thais near me are getting jumpy about Bangkok people in hotels in PKK and Klong wan from listening to the crowd at my local shop  they certainly aren't welcome and need  to " **** **f " go way home soon

Edited by poohy
  • Like 2