What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

Documentary - Happy People: A Year in the Taiga 

Not new but I'm looking forward to watching this one.

Got it from RARBG.

Summary: A documentary depicting the life and work of the trappers of Bakhtia, a village in the heart of the Siberian Taiga, where daily life has changed little in over a century.

• Thanks 1

Saygi

This one is available with subs on TPB.

Summary: The path of Ercüment, who seeks the solution of the corruption in the society by providing his own justice, will intersect with the two young people, who he believes act with the same purpose.

• Thanks 1

On 2/5/2021 at 6:51 PM, tifino said:

Housos 

https://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/program/housos 

the Live shows are put up on Streaming afterwards. image.png.46f5e3e23d05fd5989fbc60fd9bfe5e4.png

Brit working class + US Rednecks + Old West Cowboys + Ratchets + Gangster Rappers + Cartel Crowd +  Canadian Hockey fans + New Jersey Quidos  = Australian's Housos? Am I right?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

The Price of Duty

Whole series available on RARBG.

Summary: "The Price of Duty" follows dedicated detectives from across the country as they recount their stories of complex cases that have emotionally impacted and changed their lives forever.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TooBigToFit said:

Well, a suggestion for those looking for something to watch. It wasn't bad, but it's not for everyone.

Fair enough. Nothing is. For me it looks like I wouldn't watch that if I was stuck on a desert island with nothing else.

• Like 1

On 2/6/2021 at 6:38 PM, WorriedNoodle said:

Out later today: King Rocker

Looks interesting---will have a look--are you a Brummie ?..Alright Bab......:w00t: They had a series on a few years back  Showing all the blues bands from up north...good.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Price of Duty ----

Its about 3 years old Will27....Pirates still have some of it from2017 but few seeds. Oxygen TV seem to do a lot of reruns, just looking at them in Wiki..Relaunched 2007---then relaunched 2014,  then went over completely to true crime shows on a relaunch 2017- has 77.5 million paying households the network primarily competes with Investigation Discovery another true crime channel that has 86 million paying households--- I guess true crime pays....for some.

What is it with Rarbg......usually have to download a GB a episode where Pirates puts the same out for 280MG ......... I really can not tell the difference when I watch them.

....................OK that's the Monday Moan over with

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you liked the Witcher, they have a short (30 min) Doco on the  "Making.The.Witcher" I suppose to get interest up for season 2 out next week. There are 3 stories from the books--I downloaded it but not watched yet so no recommendations..

14 hours ago, Will27 said:

Tv Series - Undercover Police: Hunting Paedophiles

Episode one on Lime.

Summary: This hard-hitting series follows covert police officers undercover online trying to catch sexual predators who pose a threat to children.

That was a difficult programme to watch in places, but extremely informative; must be hugely stressful for the officers.

John Wedger is an ex- police officer who has worked on such cases. Worth looking him up on Google & YouTube.

• Like 2

Catching a Killer: A Knock at the Door

Not a new episode but I haven't seen this one before.

I've also never seen a bad episode from this series.
Available on RARBG.

Summary: 6pm on 31st January 2017, three days after Chinese New Year. 64-year-old Hang Yin Leung hears a knock at the door. She’s alone at home and not expecting any visitors. Her husband works 7 days a week at the takeaway business they’ve built together. She answers the door and within seconds, the lives of this hard-working family are changed forever.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Will27 said:

Crime Scene: The Vanishing at the Cecil Hotel

New one just out.

Available on RARBG.

Summary: College student and tourist Elisa Lam vanishes, leaving behind all of her possessions in her hotel room. The Cecil Hotel grows in infamy.

I've just watched all three-and-a-half hours worth. It was much better than I was expecting it might be.

A thumbs up from me.

• Like 2