What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

For those of you who enjoy a black comedy, I came across a little low budget gem on TG called "Bloody Hell".

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not long now gang.   CONFIRMED: The new series of #LineOfDuty starts Sunday 21 March on @BBCOne    

The World Radio The green dots on this Google Earth map represent radio stations all over the world. Click on any one of the dots and you will immediately hear that station with very good recept

Posted Images

3 hours ago, sanuk711 said:
4 hours ago, Daffy D said:

It's on Chaos

I don't know if Bluesofa is a member of Chaos

Since Chaos moved, I've never been able to d/l anything sadly.

51 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Since Chaos moved, I've never been able to d/l anything sadly.

Contact them, I am sure they will fix it--if not I have just 1 invite -----you are welcome to it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
9 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Contact them, I am sure they will fix it--if not I have just 1 invite -----you are welcome to it.

:thumbsup:  I also must have an invite somewhere, though difficult to know since they moved and changed everything  :unsure:

• Thanks 1

Monty Python's Fliegender Zirkus 

Netflix and Youtube.

2 episodes 45 mins each.

First episode spoken in German by the Python team but does come with Eng subs. 

Most sketches I'd never seen before.

I think I may have seen this one.

• Haha 1

Nazi War Machines, Secrets Uncovered.  4 episodes that covers Planes,Tanks,Submarines,Guns,

interesting, learnt things I did not know, like most of their transport was by horse and cart,

and how been German they over engineered everything...a tank with 66 gears .

regards worgeordie

On 1/16/2021 at 10:32 AM, bluesofa said:

As I can't watch BBC stuff, I wonder if this short film will appear on tpb and the likes soon? BBC list it as 30 minutes long.

I see it's even listed on IMDB:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13848356/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0

There's a short documentary on youtube. (And another one you can search under their channel on youtube I can't post here.)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

A new addition to the PBS Masterpiece collection (originally broadcast on Alibi last spring), a period 'mystery' drama, Miss Scarlet & The Duke.

"When her father dies, Eliza Scarlet finds herself facing a difficult choice. As an unmarried woman, she faces poverty without a husband to provide for her -- unless she takes on the challenge of running her late father's detective agency, which would be unthinkable for a respectable Victorian lady. Fortunately, she finds an unlikely partner in the unconventional Detective Inspector William Wellington of Scotland Yard, known as "The Duke," and the pair begin to tackle the crimes and mysteries of Victorian London together."

• Thanks 1

Starting tonight, season four of 9-1-1 as well as season two of the spin-off 9-1-1 Lone Star.

Wonder if they'll be doing a special "9-1-1 Capitol" after recent events?

• Thanks 1

I've always liked Stephen King's The Stand. 
I really enjoyed the book.  The first mini-series was great.  And I'm finding the 2020 reboot to be excellent too.  It's just a wonderful story: quintessential Good vs Evil. 

• Like 2