What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

Fan of Nordic Noir? Keen on Comedy? With Fallet you can watch both at the same time. I like it.

"Part satirical comedy, part crime drama, Swedish series Fallet is both overly familiar and refreshingly original at the same time. Spread across eight 30 minute episodes, you’d be forgiven for thinking Fallet will wind up like other satirical spoofs and lose its comedic edge late on. Fallet defiantly bucks that trend and manages to walk the fine line between serious drama and laugh out loud comedy to great effect right through to the final episode making for a surprisingly enjoyable series."

• Thanks 1

On 2/22/2021 at 6:59 PM, spidermike007 said:

It felt so PC. Seemed like such a brutish lambasting of the male gender. Did I miss something? Found it very hard to watch. 

The book was better. But the TV interpretation was cowardly and out of touch with current politics. It was cr@p.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, giddyup said:

Seeds and leechers.

2 hours ago, Nout said:

S&L?

You do not need S's & L's to watch You Tube.

Sorry, I thought Giddyup was talking about Sorrynation Street.

Edited by KannikaP

2 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

The original was Buggernation Street with older Corrie episodes.

The work which must have gone into this is amazing. Watch many Corrie episodes and decide which to use, edit them down, write and perform all the sustitue dialogue voices himself. Very talented 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

The work which must have gone into this is amazing. Watch many Corrie episodes and decide which to use, edit them down, write and perform all the sustitue dialogue voices himself. Very talented 

Yes , but not a Grammy , Golden Globe, BAFTA, or Oscar in sight ????

7 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Current politics as in the 80 million who recently voted for Biden?

I was referring to not using Islam as the model of female oppression. And not acknowledging the cult like threat to freedom from the brazen, wokists and theirs terrifying campaign to destroy our society and replace it with unquestionable authoritarian mores and values. Silencing, deplatforming, canceling, eliminating women's sex, the attack on family, the ANTIFBLM attemt to redefine reality etc etc

• Confused 1

Cheyenne et Lola

Really enjoyed this one.
On TPB with subs.

Sorry, couldn't find a trailer with English subs.

Summary: Freshly released from prison six months ago, Cheyenne clean ferries while dreaming of running off to Amazonia. Lola is a stunning, selfish Parisian with no scruples who shows up in the North of France to move in with her lover. When Lola kills her sweetheart's wife, Cheyenne, an involuntary witness, knows she will be accused of the murder due to her record. She is obliged to seek help from the local crime lord to get rid of the body. A favour that will sweep the two women into a dangerous game of duplicity, all the while allowing them to make a fortune behind everyone's back.

• Like 2

On 1/22/2021 at 2:39 PM, worgeordie said:

Maybe someone will like it, any ex Texas Rangers in Thailand, ?

he has never done a roundhouse kick yet  ,this is a new series

of Walker, the first episode a bit boring might get better.....

regards worgeordie

On 1/22/2021 at 1:51 PM, CharlieH said:

Seriouly, how many round house kickc can you watch..5555 , too predictable and repetitious for me.

A few episodes in and rest assured @CharlieH this reboot is not a carbon copy of the Chuck Norris show, so no roundhouse kicks involved. It's closer to "Longmire" than to the original Walker, Texas Ranger, IMO.

32 minutes ago, rcuthbert said:

I am watching Banshee, 1080p, x264. I find 1080p more enjoyable than 720p. Hood vs the Champ, and Hood vs the Albino, are hard core - as are the activities of Proctor, Burton, and Chayton.

banshee-blurayjpg-889535225c8b7636.jpg

Good show that, I guess you've also seen 'Rectify' and 'Justified' if Banshee floats your boat.