What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

Just started watching series 3 of El Marginal.

I'd forgotten how brutal is it.

Summary: Miguel a former Argentinian cop, is sent by a judge to get into a prison in order to find the kidnapper of his daughter as a result of a favor. Once in there, he changes his name to Pastor Peña, and tries to survive by gaining the confidence of the recluses. Meanwhile, the Superintendent of the Prison a social psychologist and one of the most important recluses, who controls the prison from inside are part of this big mafia structure.

Edited by Will27
  • Thanks 1

On 3/4/2021 at 9:25 AM, Blue Muton said:

Just tried again and found all 3 seasons on Lime by searching:

2014 S01

2014 S02

2014 S03

Thanks.

Cannot find any on Lime...no matter what I search for :whistling:

46 minutes ago, petermik said:

Cannot find any on Lime...no matter what I search for :whistling:

first page of results searching as I described    2014 S01  as an example, I just re-checked.

I found all four seasons like that yesterday and they all completed just fine overnight, hope that helps.

Edit:      PM sent to avoid breaking forum rules.

Edited by Blue Muton
  • Like 1

I can't recall if anyone else has mentioned it yet, but the new series "Resident Alien" from the SyFy Channel is quite funny.

6 episodes have been released so far.

• Like 2

OK @Will27 (or anyone else for that matter) now we've got Canada sorted how about down under? All I have is 'Underbelly', 'My life is Murder' and 'Janet King'. I've spotted a few others over the years but have never been able to find them in the usual places.

I'm looking forward to getting into 19-2, thanks.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Blue Muton said:

OK @Will27 (or anyone else for that matter) now we've got Canada sorted how about down under? All I have is 'Underbelly', 'My life is Murder' and 'Janet King'. I've spotted a few others over the years but have never been able to find them in the usual places.

I'm looking forward to getting into 19-2, thanks.

I loved the Underbelly shows.

My favourite Oz series in recent times is Mr Inbetween.

Rake is up there as well.

Others are Top of the Lake, Mystery Road and Jack Irish.

Blue Murder,  made in 1995 but was based on the Sydney underworld and corrupt cops was excellent as well.

Might've dated now though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Will27 said:

I loved the Underbelly shows.

My favourite Oz series in recent times is Mr Inbetween.

Rake is up there as well.

Others are Top of the Lake, Mystery Road and Jack Irish.

Blue Murder,  made in 1995 but was based on the Sydney underworld and corrupt cops was excellent as well.

Might've dated now though.

I remember you telling me about Blue Murder a while back, I downloaded it at the time but haven't got around to it yet - same for Mr. Inbetween and the other three for that matter! I liked Rake (but forgot it in my earlier post), I didn't realize that Top of the Lake was an Aussie show. I'll prioritise accordingly, thanks.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

first page of results searching as I described    2014 S01  as an example, I just re-checked.

I found all four seasons like that yesterday and they all completed just fine overnight, hope that helps.

Sorted :thumbsup:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

Tried finding them on Lime and sure enough there season 1-3 pops up but there's no seeders nor leachers. Tried downloading over night in spite of this but there isn't anything coming down th pipe. Any help would be appreciated

Just now, touch said:

Tried finding them on Lime and sure enough there season 1-3 pops up but there's no seeders nor leachers. Tried downloading over night in spite of this but there isn't anything coming down th pipe. Any help would be appreciated

I found and successfully downloaded them from Lime's Asia site, your issue may be that you're using a different Lime site?   BTW I made a mistake in my earlier post, as Will said there are four seasons. Let me know if you're still having problems and I'll pm you a link.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, touch said:

I,m DL series 1 now...but yes it`s very slow :whistling:

28 minutes ago, petermik said:

I,m DL series 1 now...but yes it`s very slow :whistling:

A couple of the seasons were saying it would take several days to download at first, but when I got up the morning after I kicked them off they had all been completed.

Warning re 19-2 Season 1 Download.

I just started watching what is labelled episode 1 and was a bit confused as it started out "previously on 19-2....." so I checked the other episodes and it turns out that what is labelled episode 9 is in fact the first episode. Not sure how the others will pan out, I'm hoping it's just a straight swap between 1 and 9.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Blue Muton said:

I found and successfully downloaded them from Lime's Asia site, your issue may be that you're using a different Lime site?   BTW I made a mistake in my earlier post, as Will said there are four seasons. Let me know if you're still having problems and I'll pm you a link.

I'm using limetorrents dot info and I'm having no luck at all

In between more recent shows I'm enjoying going back to the excellent 1980's set of Sherlock Homes productions, Adventures, Return of, Memoirs and Casebook. While many fine actors have played the part of Holmes or characters inspired by the original admirably, Jeremy Brett for me captures the role to perfection and these are not shows that I grow tired of.

I guess a much of our preference when it comes to the post popular tv and film characters is down to when we were born. For me, Ron Ely 'is' Tarzan, Adam West 'is' Batman and either Roger Moore or Sean Connery are the real James Bonds.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, recom273 said:

If anyone is still watching Pennyworth and thought it ended a bit abruptly, a new episode (e05) just appeared.

This must be series 2 you're talking about?

I hadn't even realised there was a second series until your post and I looked on imdb, which says there are (will be) 10 episodes.

1 minute ago, bluesofa said:

This must be series 2 you're talking about?

I hadn't even realised there was a second series until your post and I looked on imdb, which says there are (will be) 10 episodes.

Yup, it started about 3 months back and then just stopped abruptly. 

Sometimes subsequent seasons are a little lacking, but still interesting enough to keep my attention. 

3 minutes ago, recom273 said:

Yup, it started about 3 months back and then just stopped abruptly. 

Sometimes subsequent seasons are a little lacking, but still interesting enough to keep my attention. 

Yeah, according to wiki it did stop in December - E04, then resumed this month with E05:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pennyworth_(TV_series)#Season_2_(2020)

5 minutes ago, bobandyson said:

On Youtube.

Shoshana Zuboff takes the lid off Google and Facebook and reveals a merciless form of capitalism in which no natural resources, but the citizen itself, serves as a raw material. How can citizens regain control of their data?

Note: There is only a 3-4 minute segment with German dialogue but otherwise everything else is in English. Subtitles available.

Full Documentary.

I saw her on BBC Newsnight a couple of weeks ago, she really tells it like it is..............tried to post the link, but it was on twitter and I couldn't find the source URLon the BBC..........................anyways, I found her really interesting......................

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1