What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

2 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

There is another new series came out the same day in Kiwi-- a Sci-Fi / Comedy one, its on a 2 million Kiwi Dollar budget---which you would think wouldn't go to far--amazingly IMDB has given it a 7.1 -- Creamerie --https://www.thefreedictionary Agriculture) an establishment where milk and cream are made into butter

Creamerie---Pilot 19/4   Kiwi TV

Storyline-In the not too distant future, a viral plague has swept the earth. In a matter of weeks, it decimated 99% of men. The 1% were sent to The Facility in New Zealand but didn't survive. Or did they?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt14301316/

Just watched the first episode ( on fmovies ) of Creamerie, initially I thought it a bit lame but has promise .

With all the men gone 9 years ago the female community attempt to keep continuity with a draw to see who will take advantage of the frozen supply in the sperm bank .

Hopefully this turns into a quirky little comedy , has all the makings .

Needs an acute change of direction to open up the storyline and ............................ I’ve said too much already ????

• Like 1

Came across a fascinating docudrama on PBS;

Atlantic Crossing.

The story of Crown Princess Martha of Norway, who after the Nazi invasion ultimately ended up traveling the US with her children, including the current King Harald, where they stayed with the Roosevelts.

How had I never heard about this, thought I was pretty good on WW2 history. I was so intrigued I had to google it to get the facts.

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

Philly D.A. 

This one look interesting.
RARBG.

Summary: A groundbreaking inside look at the long shot election and tumultuous first term of Larry Krasner, Philadelphia's unapologetic District Attorney, and his experiment to upend the criminal justice system from the inside out.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Ice Cold Murders: Rocco Schiavone --UK. TV Ch 4

Series 1 - Episode 1 --Fri 30 Apr Language Italian-Subs

If you follow detective Rocco Schiavone-- He is posted to the small ski town of Aosta. After getting into trouble in Rome when he took on a well-connected crook. Crime thriller, starring Marco Giallini and Ernesto D'Argenio

------------------------------------------------------

I keep forgetting about 48 hours, which I think is a top program, as most of them are about crime. Sometimes they span years. So I saw series 35  on RARBG while looking around they are already up to the 30s. Downloaded 3 episodes .  E33 is about Visine eye drops. When I first came to Thailand were big news because just 1 or 2 little drops of the odorless- tasteless-clear,  eye clearer in your drink & its goodnight for a while, so they were being used by some ladies to put on their nipples or drop in a drink. Wake up and passport and wallet gone. Seems that more then a few drops and you don't wake up, unless the police do a full Toxicology, it doesn't show.

Anyway This episode 35 (last week) touches on another social fad  "OnleyFans" something that the news here is reporting Thai ladies are into while Covid is keeping them indoors & out of bars..

Not sure why I have so much trouble finding anything on RARGB, but when I enter 48 hours I get no hits at all. Edit: OK found some, but no series higher than 33, so where is S35?

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Will27 said:

Philly D.A. 

RARBG.

Summary: A groundbreaking inside look at the long shot election and tumultuous first term of Larry Krasner, Philadelphia's unapologetic District Attorney, and his experiment to upend the criminal justice system from the inside out.

Just a point: This is 8 episodes.
The first one has been shown. According to IMDB the last one is 8th June:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt13622188/episodes?year=2021&ref_=tt_eps_yr_2021

• Like 1

1 hour ago, giddyup said:

Not sure why I have so much trouble finding anything on RARGB, but when I enter 48 hours I get no hits at all. Edit: OK found some, but no series higher than 33, so where is S35?

I am showing it as the very top one when I put in 48 hours  but I have PM it to you just in case. If you find you like them, then Pirates  have a much larger selection.

I find that when searching for something like this - if it doesn't come up at first, I then hit the select button i.e. specify TV shows --Then redo the search.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, dukeandduke said:

That show is crazy. Right up my alley, thanks.

Another quirky, disturbing one is Made for Love. Sorry, I haven't checked yet if someone has mentioned it.

Just watched episode 1 of Welcome to Utmark and really enjoyed it.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 1

On 4/19/2021 at 2:12 PM, sanuk711 said:

Fast Justice---Dave TV    (3 Episodes 1 out now)

Very Little info on this, add it if you have some

The Sentinels take down a major organised crime group, suspected of smuggling drugs into the county, in a series of intense chases in a tense operation taking place over several weeks.

A Suffolk police team (AKA The Sentinels)  dedicated to fighting organised crime will feature in a new television documentary, called Fast Justice.

https://www.ipswichstar.co.uk/news/crime/suffolk-police-team-in-fast-justice-on-dave-7834574

It's a documentary larging up the bill!

Edited by The Hammer2021
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, faraday said:

Haven't found it yet; I do enjoy these Doc's etc that show Police work. They do a great job, in the UK

Fast Justice--has been on Chaos for the last week.

The MVGroup cover a lot of UK crime--the site is a mess since the owner died , but they do have a large library & if it was shown on UK-TV its usually somewhere on there. Its brakes down into 2 parts --BBC releases /Non BBC --and links up with Bit-Torrent

I was just watching -- "The smiley face killer"  its old, but I had missed it.

One by one, prostitutes in Spokane, Washington are being hunted down and discarded in remote wooded areas by a vicious serial killer. On each victim’s head, police find his macabre calling card – a plastic bag emblazoned with an ironic Smiley Face. Investigators soon realize they are dealing with the worst type of serial killer – an Average Joe with no criminal background and with the extraordinary ability to blend in with the community.....????

• Thanks 1

Murder Among Friends

Just picked up this series on RARBG.

Episode 1 was pretty good.

Summary: When a group of people get together and take it upon themselves to kill. It can happen for a litany of reasons. But nothing is quite the same as a group murder.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, faraday said:

Man's Best Friend ????

https://youtube/ku8nXNCgOGI. 

No idea why this won't embed....?

youtube---err--.com perhaps?

edit. Nope. The link at the end also produces a 404. Was it copied correctly?

Edited by bluesofa

Season 2 of Tiny World about to drop.

Paul Rudd narrates this amazing nature series about the tiniest creatures on the planet.

Some of the most amazing cinematography you are likely to see.

Highly recommended.

Available on Apple TV, fmovies and probably other places too .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, faraday said:

Dunno, when I 'Share' then 'copy link', it doesn't embed.

But also it puts a point in da middle.

Like this:

https://youtu.be/ku8nXNCgOGI.

^

"Your answers on a postcard please"

That Is correct above! It's a domain name: youtu.be.

(It's a Belgian domain youtube use)

Edited by bluesofa
  • Thanks 1

The Year Earth Changed 2021    Narrated by David Attenborough

A fresh new approach to the global lockdown and the uplifting stories that have come out of it. People all over the world have had the chance to engage with nature like never before.

Never-before-seen footage shows how our living in lockdown opened the door for nature to bounce back and thrive. Across the seas, skies, and lands, Earth found its rhythm when we came to a stop

Available with subs in all languages from   1337x

tmpposter21689.jpg.69921f25f0e9d2fa1616e1888ae6faaa.jpg

Worth a look  ????

Edited by Jai Dee
Link to file sharing website removed as per Forum Rules
  • Thanks 1

The Babushkas of Chernobyl

Available on RARBG.

Summary: An affectionate portrait of a group of women who, after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster and evacuation, returned to the exclusion zone surrounding the nuclear power plant and have resided there - semi-officially, for years.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, recom273 said:

The Virtuoso

Mystery as to why Anthony Hopkins put his name on this, he's probably in it for 15 minutes. He must be down to his last 100 million dollars.

• Like 1