What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

18 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Yes also on RARBG ---I wonder how they got it.........

"Yesterday, ITV pulled the finale of Viewpoint (bottom left) - due to be broadcast last night - just six hours before transmission".

Never doubt the power of the PC lobby ....................????

Never underestimate large groups of stupid people.

Edit** Just read an article in the Guardian.

Among other things, sending dick pics, how stupid.

He ain't coming back from this.

Edited by Will27
  • Like 2

On a lighter note...

Here's something you didn't know, that you didn't know, perhaps...????

Inspector Victor Aziz in Pennyworth, is played by Ramon Tikarom.

He is the brother of Tanita Tikarom who sang:

"Twist in My Sobriety"

I'd link the song, but YouTube ain't playing ball.

Ramon_Tikaram.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, faraday said:

On a lighter note...

Here's something you didn't know, that you didn't know, perhaps...????

Inspector Victor Aziz in Pennyworth, is played by Ramon Tikarom.

He is the brother of Tanita Tikarom who sang:

"Twist in My Sobriety"

I'd link the song, but YouTube ain't playing ball.

Ramon_Tikaram.png

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sanuk711 said:

Yes also on RARBG ---I wonder how they got it.........

"Yesterday, ITV pulled the finale of Viewpoint (bottom left) - due to be broadcast last night - just six hours before transmission".

Never doubt the power of the PC lobby ....................????

An ITV spokeperson said

“We are mindful that some of our viewers have already invested four hours of their time over the past four nights in following this thriller which was due to conclude this evening, and they have yet to see the final episode. 

As such we plan to make it available on ITV Hub tonight for a limited time for any viewers who wish to seek it out, and watch its conclusion".

6 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

How silly of ITV. Cannot watch Viewpoint 5 live, but can get it on Hub. 

They're trying to have 50 cents each way.

They're between a rock and a hard place TBH.

Edited by Will27

3 minutes ago, Will27 said:

They're trying to have 50 cents each way.

They're between a rock and a hard place TBH.

Just downloading all 5 episodes in 1080 from Mr P Bay.

3 hours ago, Will27 said:

The Innocent

New one available on Lime.

There is a Dubbed version On Rarbg if (like me) you don't like reading the subs and trying to take in the movie.........(it might also be o Lime--didn't look.)

• Like 1

Halt and Catch Fire

Halt and Catch Fire is an American period drama television series created by Christopher Cantwell and Christopher C. Rogers. It aired on the cable network AMC in the United States from June 1, 2014, to October 14, 2017, spanning four seasons and 40 episodes. Taking place over a period of more than ten years, the series depicts a fictionalized insider's view of the personal computer revolution of the 1980s and the growth of the World Wide Web in the early 1990s. The show's title refers to computer machine code instruction Halt and Catch Fire (HCF), the execution of which would cause the computer's central processing unit to stop working (catch fire being a humorous exaggeration)*

image.thumb.png.ef26ea786ea30cb595b63d494729fbad.png

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.imdb.com%2Ftitle%2Ftt2543312%2F&psig=AOvVaw2VqE1YZKDRw7hFYSo9BAGy&ust=1620002794001000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAkQjhxqFwoTCOiIyprjqfACFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halt_and_Catch_Fire_(TV_series)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bluesofa said:

Putting aside the hoo-ha and just posting about Viewpoint itself. I've just finished watching the series.

Thought it was well produced and kept the whodunnit moment until right at the end.

I thought the body was gonna be in the boat...

But, yes, I enjoyed it also.

Over the past few years Sky have put out some pretty decent stuff - So I thought I would give intergalactic a shot. 

Kin hell, give it a miss - they must have gone to the Blake’s 7 school of scifi. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having just read the above reminded me of this :

Added to my watch list on fmovies.

Love me a bit of Clint , watched The good, the bad and the ugly last night !!

"You Never Had A Rope Around Your Neck. Well, I'm Going To Tell You Something. When That Rope Starts To Pull Tight, You Can Feel The Devil Bite Your Ass!"     Tuco.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, GinBoy2 said:

Might have been mentioned before, but I love this show.

'Unforgiven' season 4

If you haven't seen it---Sometimes, something like unforgotten was "Silent Witness".... Sometimes , because-- sometimes it dealt with historical murders. Body remains found in the concrete pillar when they pulled a multi-storied car park down etc.

But its done from the view of the forensic team. & they often ran foul of the police as their results didn't always point where the police wanted. 

Strong acting.

Its one of the BBC longest running (fiction) crime series...will be about 25 years. I think IMDB give it an 8 or 9 series 24 Due out soon........ 

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt10940386/?ref_=tt_eps_rhs_0

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, recom273 said:

Over the past few years Sky have put out some pretty decent stuff - So I thought I would give intergalactic a shot. 

Kin hell, give it a miss - they must have gone to the Blake’s 7 school of scifi. 

I tried one episode of Intergalactic, and gave up.

At best scifi for teenagers

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

If you haven't seen it---Sometimes, something like unforgotten was "Silent Witness".... Sometimes , because-- sometimes it dealt with historical murders. Body remains found in the concrete pillar when they pulled a multi-storied car park down etc.

But its done from the view of the forensic team. & they often ran foul of the police as their results didn't always point where the police wanted. 

Strong acting.

Its one of the BBC longest running (fiction) crime series...will be about 25 years. I think IMDB give it an 8 or 9 series 24 Due out soon........ 

I've watched them all, and I must say I preferred the earlier seasons with Amanda Burton as Sam Ryan

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Strong acting.

I agree entirely with that.

It's excellent, started back in 1996, with Amanda Burton in the lead role for the first few series.

I've seen every episode of the 23 series produced.

• Like 2

Dragons Den has restarted--- Sometimes,  from the sublime to the ridiculous. One contestant was pushing to sell shares in a company that made bar bells --and other equipment for hamsters.

Seem surprised that no one invested.

• Haha 1