What Movies or TV shows are you watching (2021)

CharlieH

5 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

Pirates has about 30 copies recom273..... RARBG had it last week but now seems to have withdrawn it.....Pirates is usually quite good at pulling out stuff that isn't Kosher.

I believe it was released in the Arabic countries before the west.

Just checked now there is only 11 copies on Pirates 2 of them Cam, others Blueray.

600mb 1080 Blu-ray rip? HD cam rip? 

When I say not released, there is no scene release. There is no scene release yet.

I was just looking at the years most popular sites, & if you (or your Kids) are into games. Then it would seem "FitGirl" is now the go-to place.  FitGirl has crashed into the top 10 of download sites from Nowhere , and doesn't do movies or TV--

Sometimes downloading a Game can take up to 100 gigabytes --This is a problem for people that have bandwidth caps or those who have limited storage or archive space. But "FitGirl, The  Russian-born Repack ‘Queen"’ has managed to take apart the game and repack it into an easier handled size.  (her ?)  solution comes in the form of ‘repacks’, which are essentially compressed versions of full games that work just like the real thing.

15 hours ago, xylophone said:

Have downloaded these two and Oxygen is different/unusual but a worthy watch.

Oxygen didn't grab me, but I thought Woman in the Window was pretty  good.

• Like 2

On 5/12/2021 at 9:34 AM, giddyup said:

Cage like Willis will take any role that pays the bills these days, no matter how crappy the movie. I know Cage is down to 25 million, so he's suffering, but Willis is worth 250 million, so hardly struggling.

Maybe they just enjoy being in front of a camera and have enough jack to keep them happy.  For every few crappy movie they get a winner then suddenly everyone with lauding them and falling over each other to get an exclusive interview. <laughs>

On 5/15/2021 at 8:10 AM, Will27 said:

The final season of Bosch starts 25 next month.

Sorry to see this one go.

They are running out of Michael Connelly script and Bosch book storylines as it seems Connelly is putting an aging Bosch to bed and writing more about Renee Ballard.  I was hoping they'd transition to a Renée Ballard storyline as there are potential seasons of crime fighting there - but - guess not. 
It's been a nice run.  Hope they tie up the loose ends and put a ribbon on the top of the series. 

19 minutes ago, connda said:

Maybe they just enjoy being in front of a camera and have enough jack to keep them happy.  For every few crappy movie they get a winner then suddenly everyone with lauding them and falling over each other to get an exclusive interview. <laughs>

Or maybe their box office appeal has waned and crappy parts is all they get offered now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, recom273 said:

600mb 1080 Blu-ray rip? HD cam rip? 

When I say not released, there is no scene release. There is no scene release yet.

There is...but it's a 720p HD Cam "scene release"...

War -Drama -History

At the height of the First World War, two young British soldiers, Schofield and Blake are given a seemingly impossible mission. In a race against time, they must cross enemy territory and deliver a message that will stop a deadly attack on hundreds of soldiers—Blake's own brother among them.

https://xxx.imdb.com/title/tt8579674/ ( xxx = www )

• Like 1

The opioid epidemic costs the United States an estimated $504 billion per year, including the costs to the health care and justice systems as well as the economic impact of premature fatalities

https://www.asam.org/docs/default-source/advocacy/opioid-addiction-disease-facts-figures.pdf

More - https://www.americanprogress.org/issues/criminal-justice/reports/2018/06/27/452819/ending-war-drugs-numbers/

Edited by canthai55

On 5/15/2021 at 3:28 PM, BritManToo said:

Hard to believe even the Americans would have a 45 year old female parachuting firefighter on their rolls.

No doubt she will be smarter, and tougher, than her cisgendered male costars.

LOL!

1 hour ago, rcuthbert said:

No doubt she will be smarter, and tougher, than her cisgendered male costars.

LOL!

She doesn't look strong enough to pull the skin off a rice pudding.

Edited by giddyup
  • Haha 1

On 5/15/2021 at 9:09 AM, xylophone said:

Not a fan of Angelina Jolie, but watched the movie, "Those who wish me dead" last night and it was enjoyable enough. Great fire scenes in it; those FX folk certainly earned their keep.

Also watched a French movie with English subtitles, called "Oxygen", and it was very different, if not "unique" in its way, also clever, and will keep you wondering until the very end.

Thanks!  I'll download that now.  Not a big fan of Jolie either, but the scenery looks great.  And I've got a good friend who was a smoke jumper for years.  Crazy guy.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, connda said:

They are running out of Michael Connelly script and Bosch book storylines as it seems Connelly is putting an aging Bosch to bed and writing more about Renee Ballard.

He has also got "Mickey Haller"= Lincoln Lawyer, books

Thanks Will27--- will have a look, but a better crime Duo in London at the same time were the Richardson Brothers. From South London-- Most Londoners view South London Gangs to be the Brains--i.e The Train robbery/ the Brinks matt/ The Airport Gold robbery, all with minimum of force....ect...

The East end of London (Krays) to be the Violence.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

Thanks!  I'll download that now.  Not a big fan of Jolie either, but the scenery looks great.  And I've got a good friend who was a smoke jumper for years.  Crazy guy.

Watched last nite - give it a 4

She sure is aging well tho' - pushing 50 !

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Will27 said:

I know the Krays have been done to death, but I enjoyed this one.
All 3 episodes on RARBG.

When i was in London in the 60s i dated a girl who had gone to school with them ,not a lot of people know that,she said they were right sh#ts then.

• Like 1