Blast from the Past - 60's, 70's, 80's Music (2021)

CharlieH

As a teen I used to read the music magazine ' Disc', later incorporated into 'Record Mirror', I remember on John Lennon's 30th birthday ( 1970), a reader had posted an indignant letter, ' These have-beens

( Lennon and Jagger) should retire, they're 30, over the hill. Make way for the youth!'

Who would have believed 50 years later that Jagger would still be jumping all over the stage? Amazing really.

A lovely song by Tim Hardin.

• Like 1

This is the opening to a concert documentary. Watching this takes me back to those times. This concert was in Central Park NY and this summer there's supposed to be a big concert again at the park to reopen NYC. I suspect some of the older singers and bands will be there for it. And for that week in NYC, there will be all sorts of other big events. Sounds like a place to be.

• Like 1

This is a fantastic collection! Thank you to everyone who has subscribed.

Does anyone out there know if it might be possible to gather all of the tracks/videos into one compilation to play continuously without intervention? Even better, to burn to a CD (or CD's)?

On 6/16/2021 at 9:09 AM, NevNic said:

Does anyone out there know if it might be possible to gather all of the tracks/videos into one compilation to play continuously without intervention? Even better, to burn to a CD (or CD's)?

Using Firefox browser, download the extension/app 'Easy Youtube Downloader Express'.

Download any music, documentary, movie etc onto you pc, CD, thumb drive/usb,.

I copy my music onto thumbdrive so I can plug it into a tv anytime that I want and anywhere. 

3 hours ago, bobandyson said:

Using Firefox browser, download the extension/app 'Easy Youtube Downloader Express'.

Download any music, documentary, movie etc onto you pc, CD, thumb drive/usb,.

I copy my music onto thumbdrive so I can plug it into a tv anytime that I want and anywhere.