Current Chiang Mai Airport Requirements for Domestic Arrivals

I'm out of hospital now and staying with my son in Bangkok until I have seen the doctors here again next week who will hopefully give me the green light to return home.

Do I need a letter from the hospital to say I was in? The thing is, nobody asked me when I went down where I was going so nobody knows how long I have been here;

I don't know what I can show them to prove I have been nowhere near the infected areas, in fact I have not even used  a taxi in an effort to stay ultra safe.

If anyone is aware of anything that will help I would be grateful.i don't have any problem with doing 14:days home quarantine if that is necessary.

Should I download the tracing app in advance, if so does anyone have the details of it?

I know that things change every day and that things may well be different in a week's time when I get back 

45 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

Do I need a letter from the hospital to say I was in?

Don't you have a bill from the hospital showing you were there and the dates?

46 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

nobody knows how long I have been here;

Don't you have a receipt for an airline or bus ticket?  Receipts from gas stations along the way?

48 minutes ago, ThaiPauly said:

I don't know what I can show them to prove I have been nowhere near the infected areas

Isn't that what the tracking app would have done for you?  Without it you simply can not prove where you have been unless your security team will provide 24/7 documentation.