Is this legit win10?

villageidiotY2K

OEM copy, will work just fine, technically it's supposed to be sold with a new machine but it's never checked.

If you already have an earlier version of Windows the free upgrade still appears to work despite microsoft closing it down a goodly while back.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, villageidiotY2K said:

Hi peeps, I came across this on shopee. 

If I buy from retail it's like 4000baht.

Is this legit?? 

https://shopee.co.th/Windows-10-Pro-DVD-OEM-(FQC-08929)-Full-Pack-i.289968386.5948400774

You only really know after you used the key.

Because if someone else used it before then Microsoft will likely not allow the same key again. For that reason better check with the supplier what happens if you want to use the key and it is not accepted.

You can download the newest version of Windows 10 from MS for free. You don't need a DVD (at least if you have the opportunity to download it on another computer). 

Edited by OneMoreFarang
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Crossy said:

OEM copy, will work just fine, technically it's supposed to be sold with a new machine but it's never checked.

If you already have an earlier version of Windows the free upgrade still appears to work despite microsoft closing it down a goodly while back.

You can still download from that link, but it says you need a license, or you have to purchase one.

Are you sure you still can upgrade for free?

image.png.93845e667d6d5929a4b4d15f81cce73c.png

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Susco said:

You can still download from that link, but it says you need a license, or you have to purchase one.

Are you sure you still can upgrade for free?

I've not tried it since my last post in that thread, when it worked ok. Use the media creation tool. I don't have a machine to test that's not already had W10 installed I'm afraid.

• Thanks 1

I have bought several Win 10 Pro keys off Ebay UK, for next to nothing

and they all worked...still do without problem. I suppose Shopee would

refund the 400 THB if the slim possibility that it did not work. P.S. the time you were

thinking about it ,its gone up to 499 thb, but a good deal as you also get the disc,COA, 

regards worgeordie

Edited by worgeordie
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...