U.S. Senator Cruz leads long-shot Republican bid to overturn Biden's victory

rooster59

11 minutes ago, bendejo said:

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You have to be kidding me.  These people should be arrested and put in jail.  Stop the insanity.

From your article:

Wood, a staunch believer that Trump won the election, has switched his focus from Democrats to Republicans, calling for Pence to resign and face "execution by firing squad" in a tweet Friday. Once arrested, Wood suggested that the vice president would "sing like a bird" and confess to being a "main participant" in the "theft of the election."

Under Title 18 of the U.S. Code, threatening to kill, kidnap or inflict bodily harm upon the vice president is punishable by a fine, a maximum of five years in prison, or both.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Caldera said:

Another traitor who undermines the public's trust in the election process, without offering any proof whatsoever. They should all be tried and dealt with.

They are just throwing read meat to the mouth breathers.  There is no hope for those people anyways.  Nobody is undermining anything with anyone with half a brain.

• Like 2

The Republican Sedition Campaign will not succeed this time as everyone knows including them.  However, it can serve as a dry run for 2024 when stealing the electoral votes at the certification of the vote in Congress could be a real possibility.  After all, if the Rs had ten more seats or so in the House, they would indeed steal the election from Biden.  In. A. Heartbeat.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, vandeventer said:

Get used to him as he will be the President in 2024 as soon as Trump does the next 4 more years!

Wow! I'm so impressed that there are still Trump supporters out there who still believe that the results of the election will be overturned. Just on the off chance that it doesn't happen, will that lower your opinion of the sources that feed this belief?

• Like 2

Lock him up on/in the next cell near Trump

https://www.salon.com/2020/12/29/ted-cruz-defends-push-to-help-his-wealthy-political-donors-get-pandemic-relief-money_partner/

Ted Cruz defends push to help his wealthy political donors get pandemic relief money

Republican Texas Sen. Ted Cruz helped donors' Texas fracking company secure COVID relief cash

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2014/aug/17/occupy-democrats/ted-cruz-bribed-kochs-strike-match/

Says Ted Cruz "was just bribed by the Kochs to introduce a bill that would give them and their allies America’s national forests, parks, and other public lands and open them for mining, drilling, fracking and logging."

Edited by Mavideol
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, pegman said:

I agree Ted Cruz should be charged with sedation. Then judged, convicted and deported to his birth country. Unfortunately I live there and we sure as hell don't want him and won't take him back. If he is such a proponent of one party rule then maybe he should be sent to his father's homeland, Cuba, where they can accommodate his belief. 

I agree he should be sentenced to sedation. A 7/24 regimen of IV cannabis infusion should keep him in line and happily harmless. 

Many Republicans could benefit from frequent extended Joint Sessions of Congress. 

• Haha 2