Jomtien Immigration

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Send me a private message, i can try to do it for you but we need to meet before that and be sure all your papers are ready also if you have a thai medical certificate to justify the facttha

I wouldn't trust any "news" coming from that station. Wouldn't be the first time they "reported" something turned out to be total BS. Like in 2019 when they reported that Immigration was considering

They won't close. They will continue enforcing social distancing and limiting the number of people allowed inside at a time (and the usual temperature check). Bring a mask as I don't think there

They won't close.
They will continue enforcing social distancing and limiting the number of people allowed inside at a time (and the usual temperature check).

Bring a mask as I don't think there are any available to buy in/around there.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
29 minutes ago, Rigsby said:

Is Jomtien Immigration open during this lockdown or not ?? I assume it's closed, but no-one I've asked seems to know.

Thanks.

Closed today at it's sunday

but i need to go tomorrow for some papers work

so i will be back and let you know if they are open

imo i am sure they will open as usual (With the mask and so on...)

31 minutes ago, Rigsby said:

Is Jomtien Immigration open during this lockdown or not ?? I assume it's closed, but no-one I've asked seems to know.

Thanks.

There is no 'lockdown'. I imagine that it will be open as usual once the holiday is over. 

4 minutes ago, kingofthemountain said:

Closed today at it's sunday

but i need to go tomorrow for some papers work

so i will be back and let you know if they are open

imo i am sure they will open as usual (With the mask and so on...)

Photocopying place on Thepprasit 0.5 baht a copy, I get most of my copies before I go. I even got a couple of laminate copies for 10 baht each, outside immigration wanted 100 baht

• Confused 1
4 hours ago, Rigsby said:

Thanks.

I contacted 1178 to ask the same sues for 90 day reporting I was informed they are open as normal with Covid restrictions in place as before 

• Thanks 1
15 hours ago, Kerryd said:

They won't close.
They will continue enforcing social distancing and limiting the number of people allowed inside at a time (and the usual temperature check).

Bring a mask as I don't think there are any available to buy in/around there.

Some entrepreneur may well pick up on that. My Mrs arrived at the driving licence place without one and a kindly Thai lady gave her one. But I expect 100 baht at Immigration for a foreigner!

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I thought Chonburi was code Red?

lots of amenities are closed, gyms, some parks,  bars not serving food, some malls, but no actual lockdown.  My coffee shop is till open and operating normally as are all the reasturants around here. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 hours ago, HashBrownHarry said:

I thought Chonburi was code Red?

Yes, but that does neither enforce hard travel restrictions (so far) nor office closures.

Only function shutdown (nationwide) that I am aware of is that driving license  tests at the DLT (road traffic office) are suspended (once again).

More details here:

https://forum.thaivisa.com/topic/1199762-confirmed-increased-restrictions-for-28-provinces-now-approved-by-pm/

Edited by KhunBENQ
14 hours ago, johnbarpic said:

I contacted 1178 to ask the same sues for 90 day reporting I was informed they are open as normal with Covid restrictions in place as before

And always try the online reporting option. Saves you all that hassle.

• Like 1