COVID-19 in Hua Hin: Patient visited Market Village after undergoing test

webfact

COVID-19 in Hua Hin: Patient visited Market Village after undergoing test

Breaking.jpg

Details have been released regarding the one confirmed COVID-19 infection in Prachuap Khiri Khan.

It is this case that prompted health officials to ramp up restrictions and categorise the province as a ‘highly controlled (red) zone’.

The infected person has been confirmed as a border official who just prior to testing positive visited a number of busy locations in Hua Hin, including Market Village.

The infected person is currently receiving treatment in Hua Hin hospital. 

Below is a timeline of the infected person’s movements.

Anyone who visited the same locations and who has since developed flu-like symptoms, a fever or generally feels unwell is urged to contact a health professional immediately.

Meanwhile, Market Village on Monday confirmed the patient had visited the mall and informed customers that all locations visited by the patient have undergone intensive cleaning. 

20-21 Dec 2020: 

Visited Bangyai market and nearby 7-Eleven

22 Dec 2020: 

Stayed in Bangyai district, 15:00 - 16:00 spoke to local street vendor without mask and went to nearby 7-Eleven and Lotus 

25 Dec 2020: 

Visited Wat Mahathat in Petchaburi with son, travelled by car. 15.00 Travelled to a farm in Cha-am with husband, talked with family without mask. Went to Dinosaur Market and went to market behind 7-Eleven Samorphong, wore a mask at both locations.

26 Dec 2020: 

9.00 Went to Chatchai Market wearing a mask. 18.00: Visited a friend's house at Khao Noi.

27 Dec - 30 Dec 2020: 

Went to Chatchai Market wearing a mask.  (28 Dec 2020 began to have a runny nose, cold, snot).

31 Dec 2020: 

9.00 Went to Chatchai Market, 18.00: went to friend's house in Khao Noi area. 

1 Jan 2021

24.00-02.00 Ate at  at Cherd Uncle restaurant at Soi Hua Hin 68

1 Jan 2021: 

9.00 Went to Chatchai Market wearing a mask. 18.00: Visited a friend at their home in Khao Noi.

2 Jan 2021: 

9.00 Went to Hua Hin Hospital for Covid-19 screening, 10:00-19:00 went to friend's house at Khao Noi. 19.00 - 20.00 went to HomePro and Tesco Lotus at Market Village. Also visited  Big C at Tarn Diew.

Timeline via: Kulsawek Sawekwannakorn

https://www.facebook.com/photo?fbid=10216058937141064&set=a.2136448305617

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-04

• Sad 3

3 hours ago, webfact said:

The infected person has been confirmed as a border official

What is a 'border official'? I've never heard of this job before.

Are we talking about someone who works at immigration here?

Edited by ukrules
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, ukrules said:

Looks like she’s an immigration officer (border official) from what I understand 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, ukrules said:

I've always understood that a 'border official' is an immigration officer that works at a border control post.

In the UK for instance, such officials actually work for an organisation called the Border Force. (There's even an eponymous TV series about them).

It seems a fairly self-explanatory term, actually.

• Like 2

I just received a dozen pages from my juristic manager with references to where possible Covid exposure places had been identified. Just two were Chester's and Fuji restaurants in Big C complex on Central Pattaya Road. On the other hand, I just drove from Na Jomtien to Tesco's along Sukhumvit Road, no sign of any check points. Not the lockdown we had before. Not yet, anyway.