Honda CBR500R 2013 for sale (Bangkok)

Hi, I bought a Honda CBR500R 2013 (model from 2012) when it had around 22,xxx km, did around 13k km on it during a few months, mostly in the central/north of Thailand, and now decided to upgrade to 650cc ????I'm trying to sell it for 65k, is that a realistic price? Bought it for 78k.

No problems whatsoever, I changed the muffler (not really original, but a copy for around 8,000 baht), break pads, chain, oil every 3,500 km. 

Some shops were offering me 45k, others 55k, but the value can't drop so much I guess.

Thanks!

moto-1.jpg

moto-2.jpg

moto-3.jpg

moto-4.jpg

moto-5.jpg

moto-6.jpg

moto-7.jpg

moto-8.jpg

moto-9.jpg

• Like 1

• 7 months later...
On 1/7/2021 at 8:51 AM, Yellowtail said:

If a shop will give you 55K, 65K should be reasonable 

yes, this. A shop/dealer will never give you what you can get on the private market, as they need to have resale value for themselves. Since chances are it might not sell right away, and thus it will take up space, that resale value needs to be in the 10-20% range at minimum.

If you have any modded parts and still have the original, I suggest putting the originals back on and offering the modded parts seperately for extra cash, as many buyers aren't all that willing to pay extra for that, since whta you like might not necessarily be what they like.

• Like 2