Fishing Isaan Near Khon Kaen

fredwiggy

I had a fishing place located near Khon Kaen that you paid , if I remember, about 3000 baht for a days fishing for huge carp, catfish and others. I know it was near Khon Kaen but can't find it when I google for it. Does anyone have the name of this place?

19 hours ago, kwonitoy said:

Where at?

I'd like to go with my son to a cheaper place, tried Leks and was underwhelmed by my visit

I'm planning on bringing my gf and her son, hoping they will catch at least one good fish. I went to a place in Phuket and caught 20 catfish and carp, all big, so that's why I want to try this place. They have a  lot of species of fish and good reviews, so I'm hoping. catch and release places are usually good, and the fish eat wheat they use for bait, daily. What did you catch when there?

3 hours ago, fredwiggy said:

I'm planning on bringing my gf and her son, hoping they will catch at least one good fish. I went to a place in Phuket and caught 20 catfish and carp, all big, so that's why I want to try this place. They have a  lot of species of fish and good reviews, so I'm hoping. catch and release places are usually good, and the fish eat wheat they use for bait, daily. What did you catch when there?

PM sent