Motorcyclist decapitated after accident in Buriram

webfact

Motorcyclist decapitated after accident in Buriram

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Thai media Sanook described in graphic detail what happened when a motorcyclist collided with a Thai farm vehicle called a "rot eten" on the Nang Rong to Lampaimas Road in Buriram yesterday. 

Those with a delicate disposition might be advised not to read on.

Siam Ruam Jai Pu-In foundation rescue attended the scene and found a Honda Wave 125cc overturned and a man called Jirasak, 34 nearby. 

He was headless.

In an area of dense undergrowth it took the foundation 30 minutes to find his head that was eventually located by the road. 

It was found 200 meters away from the impact with the farm truck. 

Eten driver Thanphon, 45, said the motorcyclist had been coming in the opposite direction and had apparently hit his head on a piece of metal on the front right side. 

The vehicle was impounded at the Nang Rong police station as investigations continued. 

Source: Sanook

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-01-05

• Sad 4

8 minutes ago, Bender Rodriguez said:

was there some sharp metal rod sticking out the side of the truck ?

These things are covered in pieces or sharp metal ( and wood ) sticking out, they should be transported on the back of trucks on the main roads instead of being driven IMO but.....never gonna happen.

• Sad 2

10 minutes ago, VocalNeal said:

Stupid cultural imperalism statement! 

So farm tractors should not be allowed either? They have lots of exposed sharp bits like ploughs or harrows hanging off them. Or any lind of agricultural vehicle? What is the objection? Thai farm trucks don't have a man's engine?

These farm trucks are legal and most have licence plates. 

Relax.....

Paragraph #2 - correct.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Pique Dard said:

thai governement should strenghten road traffic rules and promote driving schools construction. 

so far, road accidents have killed more people in thailand than the infamous covid, i reckon

You are right. Last week more people died in road accidents in one day (80 ) than the whole total of covid deaths (69) at the time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, KhunSteven said:

I once saw bits of somebody's brain lying on the road. Not nice. ????

I seen this happen a couple of times before as well right in front of my condo in Bangkok. Not as much blood as I thought there would be.