Need very basic mobile phone..

moontang

11 minutes ago, moontang said:

No counterfeits, but a decent Samsung or Nokia, etc.. Just to make calls.  Thanks! 

Have a Samsung G180F which has served me faithfully here for about 9 years now. From memory, about 500 baht. Bought a pay as you go plan from True move, just top up the credit with 50 baht every so often.

• Like 2

If you mean non-smart phone the rip-offs seem to be as good as real Nokia in my experience, although perhaps not as good reception.  Have recently gone back to a smart phone that I can make dumb and find battery lasts more than a week in that mode and easy to use for calls/SMS and still offers ability to use as full smart phone with solid specs.  The Samsung Galaxy A01 2GB at about 3k is not much more expensive than a clone phone but have be aware there seems to be a 1GB model in the Thai market.

AIS gave me one for free, even on a 12call plan.. For 4G..Also paid about 500 for one that lasted years.  Of course, they are much more interested in selling you a contract and a smartphone.  This is kind of a charity case, and the basics would be best.