Trump invited supporters to "wild" protest, and told them to fight. They did.

webfact

3 hours ago, ballpoint said:

Xi Jinping will be quite happy knowing 1.5 Billion Chinese are watching this saying "If that's democracy, then we'll stick with what we've got thanks".

this is not in the Chinese news, XI Jinping would not want to give any ideas to the 1.5 billion people 

38 minutes ago, ExpatOK said:

You can't blame them for trying it; it's worked well for the left over the past few years.

Those supremacist, conspiracist, racist rights lead by their equal minded President really are in a class of their own. They are now classified under domestic terrorists and they warrant no comparison. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

LOL.  Checked out your link. Looks more like a scene from "Animal House". The pic of the guy at Pelosi's desk is hilarious.

Thank you for the link, Dean Wormer.

p desk.jpg

Yep a good clear pic of this rube complete with a 'weapon" of sorts in his belt.......should be easy now to lock him up!!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, J Town said:

Seriously? Have you been living in a cave with a sack over your head? Obviously YOU never read the Mueller report.

Heavy sigh . . . I grow weary of this, but one more time:

A bipartisan committee established that Russia DID aid the 45 campaign. Many armchair lawyers like to dance around the term "collusion." That doesn't matter - Russia interfered in the 2016 election. Please note that this report is posted on a "dot gov" website, not some Qanon conspiracy site.

Report_Volume2.pdf (senate.gov)

Actually, what they found was collusion. The thing is, collusion isn't a crime. But they had deep suspicions about what Manafort was up to with some dubious Russians and Ukrainians.

A reminder to posters here and in other related threads of the forum's rules, which include:

--do not post derogatory/personal comments toward other members.

--social media content is only allowed from recognized news agency sources.

--off-topic, false and unsourced/unattributed content will be removed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, placeholder said:

Twitter Locks Trump’s Account After Violence on Capitol Hill
The move came after critics and even some allies of companies like Twitter and Facebook said they failed to prevent the misinformation that led to chaos on Wednesday.

Twitter said Mr. Trump’s account would remain locked for 12 hours and the ban could be extended if several of his tweets that rejected the election results and appeared to incite violence were not deleted. Mr. Trump’s account will be permanently suspended if he continues violating Twitter’s policies against violent threats and election misinformation, the company added.

Twitter Locks Trump’s Account After Violence on Capitol Hill - The New York Times (nytimes.com)

..... to late !

39 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

Those supremacist, conspiracist, racist rights lead by their equal minded President really are in a class of their own. They are now classified under domestic terrorists and they warrant no comparison. 

Sounds like he has a degree in Spurious Whataboutism from 45 University.

6 hours ago, ExpatOK said:

LOL.  Checked out your link. Looks more like a scene from "Animal House". The pic of the guy at Pelosi's desk is hilarious.

Thank you for the link, Dean Wormer.

p desk.jpg

We don't need pictures we have seen it live on TV so go back under your rock

• Like 1

Just now, welovesundaysatspace said:

It’s important to note how the GOP even now aren’t speaking up against what’s been and is happening. The usual suspects like Romney yes, maybe a handful more, but the rest: meager statements at best. They’re complicit, and always have been. 

Its svsry to think romney is a shining light.

1 minute ago, J Town said:

IT'S DONE! The count is in, 45 is out, Biden is in!

I wonder if certain Trump supporters will finally admit it's over.  Or do we need to wait until 20 Jan?  And here I've been waiting for Rudy to reveal that trove of evidence that was supposed to give the Presidency to Trump.  Rudy, what the heck are you waiting for??  5555

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

I wonder if certain Trump supporters will finally admit it's over.  Or do we need to wait until 20 Jan?  And here I've been waiting for Rudy to reveal that trove of evidence that was supposed to give the Presidency to Trump.  Rudy, what the heck are you waiting for??  5555

Rudy recently called for (and I kid you not!) TRIAL BY COMBAT! As was just said in the closing prayer in this process "Words matter."

2 minutes ago, Sujo said:

Trump to throw pence out of air force 1 without a parachute.

I would hate to near trump in the next 2 weeks. Expect a lot of tantrums and trying his best to destroy the US.

It is a dangerous time S25 needs to be put in play, get him out now.

Reminds me of that Geoffrey Howe moment with Margaret Thatcher. It was famously noted, by Denis Healey, as akin to being savaged by a dead sheep.

• Haha 1

Just now, J Town said:

Rudy recently called for (and I kid you not!) TRIAL BY COMBAT! As was just said in the closing prayer in this process "Words matter."

Crazy. What happened to his mega dump?

• Haha 2