Which 3 cryptoes for medium to long term?

JeffersLos

23 minutes ago, BenStark said:

Not according to the one and only crypto expert on this forum, Neeranam, who preaches nothing but hodl....................probably until it all goes to zero

It doesn’t need to go to zero to be worthless, the world just needs to run out of greater-fools who are willing to buy it.

But there's a lot of those around.

3 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

I got all of mine ages from Bitkub, Binance.

strange as i had a whole bunch on my ledger at the time needed and i am yet to receive a single coin. 

15 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

It's now 3 years.

ETH. Less than x2.

LTC. -50%

BTC. +1%

ADA. Less than x2

DOT. -20%

Theta. -50%

Link. -30%

Dot. -20%

Thanks. Will they be recovering from these massive losses soon?

XMR. Even.

ARRR. -10%

BCH. -50%

LTC. -50%

Snx. -80%

Aave. -10%

Sushi. -60%

Ampl. -10%

Crypto has 4 year cycle, mainly due to the BTC halvening. 

2021 was the bull market/all time high, as was 2017 and 2013. 

Not wise to buy in a bull market unless you are willing to wait 3/4 years. 

I sold much of my crypto in 2020/21. 

I have been accumulating since mid 2022. I even sold a house and put everything into BTC and DOT.

It is not too late, I am still accumulating BTC and DOT until BTC gets to 70k and DOT $50, when I am going to dollar cost average sell. 

14 hours ago, noobexpat said:

It doesn’t need to go to zero to be worthless, the world just needs to run out of greater-fools who are willing to buy it.

But there's a lot of those around.

Why not go to the Health forum and tell them you are healthy?

Why not go to the Gardening forum and tell them you live in an apartment and gardening is a waster of time and energy?

You have only known about BTC for 2/3 years so are not really in a position to given an opinion.

• Agree 1

7 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

at the time i set up an eth accouint linked direct to my ledger nano. never received anything. 

i even went to the site or whatever that you use to verify your address was registered etc. all good. still no coins. ill have to get my ledger and check again. been about a year. 

4 minutes ago, stoner said:

at the time i set up an eth accouint linked direct to my ledger nano. never received anything. 

i even went to the site or whatever that you use to verify your address was registered etc. all good. still no coins. ill have to get my ledger and check again. been about a year. 

It might be too late . I took out my ledger as it looked too complicated. 

https://docs.xrptoolkit.com/claim-flare-tokens

1 hour ago, Neeranam said:

You have only known about BTC for 2/3 years so are not really in a position to given an opinion.

Whereas your credibility is what? ...you've watched more youtube videos?

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Neeranam said:

Why not go to the Health forum and tell them you are healthy?

Why not go to the Gardening forum and tell them you live in an apartment and gardening is a waster of time and energy?

Neeranam - Let the no-coiners just stay no-coiners it's pointless even answering them. As you say why do they even bother commenting on a crypto thread? They will just keep saying the same thing as they always have from when Bitcoin was $10 - $100 - $1000 - $10,000 - $69,000 and they'll be saying the exact same thing when it hits $100,000 - $250,000 and maybe eventually one day $1m. Even if it never hits those numbers and goes to zero it is beyond me why they get off on lecturing crypto people on how smart they are and how dumb we are. Point is, if and when we do hit new all time highs they still won't admit they were wrong and will either A. Never be heard from again B. Tell us it is in a bubble and just one big ponzi scheme.  If it does go to zero what is it to them? It's our money our lives and our choice. Maybe they are all related to Peter Schiff or maybe they have some form of born again Christian syndrome and are just trying to save their fellow man from ruin 55555.

April 2013 :wink:

Edited by Conno
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, JeffersLos said:

That's well after most ASEANnow members bought them. 

You mean that is well 'before' most people on AN bought them [April 2013 Vid] otherwise they bought them circa 2009 - 2012. That may be the case but not really the point I was trying to make. My post was related to the no-coiners who get off on slagging off crypto people. I don't have a crystal ball, so BTC may go to $1m eventually or it may go to zero. My point is it is best to ignore and not reply to the detractors as you can and will never win in their eyes regardless of what happens to the price. 

Edited by Conno
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Conno said:

My point is it is best to ignore and not reply to the detractors as you can and will never win in their eyes regardless of what happens to the price. 

I think they are bitter as they've been slagging BTC off for years and could have been rich. 

They will disappear in the next few weeks/months until bitcoin drops from another all time high to a local low and rinse and repaeat their misery

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, JeffersLos said:

You don't understand jokes, do you.

I do when I can hear the inflection in the voice and the expressions on a face. Unfortunately sarcasm is often lost in text format. Giving me a clue next time by including a /Sarc at the end might help.

• Like 1