Which 3 cryptoes for medium to long term?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BTC, ETH, DOT

besides all that marketing gibberish, do you understand how exactly blockchain technology works? I do, and that's why I believe Bitcoin will die.  

Marketing gibberish??? Seems like you have difficulties with understanding. 😆 So, I am very interested! Your knowledge about blockchain technology, tells you that Bitcion is going to die???? And pl

4 hours ago, sharksy said:

I'm pretty ignorant of this Crypto stuff, but am tempted to throw some money at Bitcoin.

What worries me, is that I read that Bitcoin can only process 5 transactions a second?

To me, that doesn't bode well for it longevity.

Rule #1: don't invest in what you don't understand. There's nothing stopping Bitcoin from going to 0 tomorrow, although it's highly unlikely. More likely: heavy government regulation that can cause the price to tank 90% overnight.

5 hours ago, sharksy said:

I'm pretty ignorant of this Crypto stuff, but am tempted to throw some money at Bitcoin.

What worries me, is that I read that Bitcoin can only process 5 transactions a second?

To me, that doesn't bode well for it longevity.

Don't worry, the smartest brains in IT have created a solution already - Bitcoin Lightning Network - which raises the network speed to the millions of transactions per second! It is so awesome and fantastic that no one uses it.

• Thanks 1
14 hours ago, fdsa said:

Don't worry, the smartest brains in IT have created a solution already - Bitcoin Lightning Network - which raises the network speed to the millions of transactions per second! It is so awesome and fantastic that no one uses it.

Thanks fsda for this info, it puts a new light on Bitcoin for me in terms of confidence in the technology.

On 1/15/2021 at 11:07 AM, fdsa said:

It is so awesome and fantastic, that no one uses it.

it was a sarcasm 🙄

The total amount of Bitcoins that uses the Lightning Network is about 1000 BTC, and it is just about 1% of amount of Bitcoins on a large cryptocurrency exchange, and we have about a dozen of large exchanges.