Pattaya woman falls for "handsome man" online - she loses all her possessions

Jonathan Fairfield

20 minutes ago, 4737 Carlin said:

He went to a lot of trouble just to steal a handbag. He must have been caught on CCTV whilst with her. Fortunately for him the police are unlikely to do any actual police work. 

I bet they have him in custody within a few days.

Things have to adjust with the times

With the travel bans, no bludging farang will be believed with the old time honored 'spent up/fiscal dilemma/been robbed just need money to get to the airport'  routine.

9 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

He took her to a North Pattaya hotel but she turned down his invitation to join him in a room

He was lovely... a true gentleman.

First date, drive straight to a hotel and ask for sex = gentleman?

I wonder what he would have to do to be labelled a creep!  Or does handsome and driving a nice bike cancel it all out?

On 1/7/2021 at 11:57 AM, spidermike007 said:

I would have to describe "all her possessions" as an extreme exaggeration. Two phones and some cash. A valuable lesson learned. Leaving her bag with a near stranger was not exactly award winning thinking. In this life, we must exercise some basic cautions, or we will get treated like a soi dog, over and over again. Come on. Where is the self respect?

Young Somchai needed a score snd a pipe. She wanted momey for a boom boom. Bad night for young Somchai no result. So he took other measures. Resulting in a win..Evil vs Evil. Somchai victorious