U.S. Congress accepts Electoral College result; clears way for Biden to become president

webfact

1 hour ago, animalmagic said:

Can America take the risk of letting him go to Moscow?

No, but I don't know if it can be prevented.

Trump is such a vindictive, self-absorbed, spoiled brat of a a man-child he might betray the US to his buddy Putin out of an adolescent urge to get even with those who voted him out of office.  He will be a risk for some time to come.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, heybruce said:

No, but I don't know if it can be prevented.

Trump is such a vindictive, self-absorbed, spoiled brat of a a man-child he might betray the US to his buddy Putin out of an adolescent urge to get even with those who voted him out of office.  He will be a risk for some time to come.

I wouldn't be surprised if he's done that already. Remember his meeting with Putin where he dismissed his translator?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, placeholder said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he's done that already. Remember his meeting with Putin where he dismissed his translator?

There's a strong chance that dialog will be made public.  Hopefully!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, stevenl said:

Trump has said there will be a peaceful transition of power. But I'm afraid of what he'll do before the 20th, and maybe on that day as well.

I thought about that and came up with some obvious possibilities. Spray-painting all the historic artwork and period furniture; setting fire to the white house; leaving a steaming pile on the Resolute Desk for Biden. Infect the Whitehouse with Covid. (Wait he already did that.) Or he could take the easy way and just start shooting people. 

No doubt trump can come up with countless other ways to always do the exactly wrong thing in any given situation. 

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Sujo said:

Election fraud found, but its rudy doing it.

Rudy calls the wrong senator and leaves a message asking him to object to every state vote.

He needs to be locked up at least in a mental facility.

https://www.businessinsider.com/giuliani-left-voicemail-for-tommy-tuberville-on-wrong-number-2021-1

I strongly disagree. He is totally and impotently harmless, as he has demonstrated repeatedly, and is in fact hilariously entertaining. The vigor and persistence with which he continues to beat a dead horse is perversely amusing. It's something like the Dead Parrott skit in Monty python. I do pity his wife and daughter though. 

With many of the TVF  trump supporters laying low there is a dearth of such selfless comedy here locally. I would enjoy hearing serious defense of and alternative facts supporting the Capitol Building invasion by mindless thugs. 

That said I could go the rest of my life without hearing his name again. How much is there to say about what's on your shoe after walking through a dog park? 

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Sujo said:

I think Sturgeon banned his flight.

He made a speech inciting a crowd to riot and take the senate and congress by force. In what world is that not a crime.

Lock him up. Lock rudy up, lock jnr up,lock eric up. 

There can be no excuse for what happened yesterday. They are not above the law.

Expect a wave of new pardons  within the next  few beers

Edited by Bkktodd