Special Tourist Visa health insurance - best company to go with?

I have a list of Special Tourist Visa health insurance companies to go with. I'm 40 y/o from Australia.

https://longstay.tgia.org/home/companiesstv

Sompo Insurance =  26,220 $1125 AUD

Navakij Insurance = 27,000 $1160 AUD

Southeast Insurance Public Company = waiting for quote via email

Thaivivat Insurance = 36,000 over 50+ prices

Thai Health Insurance = waiting for quote

AXA Insurance = 30,426 over 50+ prices

Muang Thai Insurance = 25,450 $1090 AUD

The Viriyah Insurance = 21,900 $940 AUD

Aetna Health Insurance = waiting for quote

Asia Insurance 1950 = waiting for quote

Bangkok Insurance = 30,900 $1330 AUD

Pacific Cross International = waiting for quote

LMG Insurance = 7,900 $340 AUD (email sent to confirm this price on website)

Falcon Insurance = 10,185 $440 AUD (90 days)

Dhipaya Insurance = 28,385 $1220 AUD

I'm not sure which one is best? Some insurance companies won't pay out.

I just got an email back saying I need 2 types of health insurance??? I think it would be easier to go with a normal tourist visa now and go to another country (no quarantine) after 90 days? 

1.  Covid Insurance : The Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) insurance plans for foreigners travelling to Thailand,

Will be available to purchase at website   https://covid19.tgia.org

2.  Health Insurance for Special Tourist Visa (STV)  90 days coverage / policy start time as 16.30

*We need 3 working days (72 hours, please don’t expedite, if we finish early we will send asap)

to processing the policy after your application approved and the payment has been paid.

Hello everyone,

I was stuck in Belgium until December and wanted/needed to go back home in Buriram Province, where I'm resident on a retirement (O-A) visa. 

I confirm you need 2 documents, but here is my story about it. 

After inquiring a few solutions like above list, I had the chance to exchange via email with  Pacific Cross client relationship director, Jamie,  directly replied to me, even if it was during a 3 days weekend, promising me to have my file properly handled by next Monday ... And Tuesday, due to the efficiency of Kevin, I received both documents, for the Covid19 and the retirement visa,   in one single health insurance. Cost = 68,408.00 THB, including an extra.

So to cut it short, this amazingly efficient handling allowed me to get the COE just in time, and finally being able to take a KLM flight from Brussels to BKK via Amsterdam the next Saturday.

Thanks Jamie and Kevin, a great 2021, happy and healthy, to you, your family and the team of Pacific Cross.

nb:  at your disposal for further questions, if I can help, guys. 

Archived